General MFC Discussion 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
I still maintain combining frost and oMac you would have the perfect defender.

OMac has composure but no urgency.

Frost has the urgency but no composure.

Agree, pity for us neither are that good.

Richardson is director of coaching, not sure if this was announced earlier but according to interview on MFC website that is his role.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Agree, pity for us neither are that good.

Richardson is director of coaching, not sure if this was announced earlier but according to interview on MFC website that is his role.
Don’t even know what that title entails.

Richo - director of coaching.

So on a normal day des he say to the forwards coach “I direct you to coach the forwards” and to the midfield coach “I direct you to coach the midfield”?

Actually I don’t understand footy clubs at all. They seem top heavy. Every teams coaching staff is a cast of thousands. WTF do they all do?

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne

So on a normal day des he say to the forwards coach “I direct you to coach the forwards” and to the midfield coach “I direct you to coach the midfield”?

Actually I don’t understand footy clubs at all. They seem top heavy. Every teams coaching staff is a cast of thousands. WTF do they all do?

Agreed, I think it means he is sort of overseeing Goodwin? Idk our clubs ****ed

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Haha I'll eat my ******* dick again if anyone in the AFL legitimately rates him in the top 10 key defenders. Joke of a stat
A dick that regenerates now theres something i could use after some of the things ive woken up next to. Instead of the shame of not being able to look at my utensil for a while ill just simply chop it off. New utensil new me.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
A dick that regenerates now theres something i could use after some of the things ive woken up next to. Instead of the shame of not being able to look at my utensil for a while ill just simply chop it off. New utensil new me.
Yeah oath mate like a lizards tail. You an me both brother leave it behind for the broad an grow a newie

May 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea FC

I’m fairly sure it’s mainly so that we still have representation on AFL 360 now that Jordie has retired.

Nah because our blokes would go to the PA an ask for them to be shared out equally
then the AFLW players would bring in their lawyers to make sure they get 40 votes too

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
You know whst can get f’ed.. ******* shapes ******* battle bulls**t asking if im 16 ffs
I have literally no clue what you’re saying here.

booshboy

Premiership Player
Aug 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
thinking of signing up as an AFL member, anyone that would/ wouldnt recommend it. Seats are basically centre wing right? is it easy to get finals tickets etc?

Feb 18, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
I stand to be corrected but, 4 coaches give each player a rating out of 10, so a player can receive a maximum of 40 votes.

The voting systems that give each player a chance to poll votes in each game favours players who play a lot of games, it rewards consistency.

Whereas if you only had 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 system with 5 being best and 1 being lowest amongst all 22 players it favours the blokes who play the best games each round.
So I’ve found out this is correct. A maximum 880 votes if you got perfect 10s every week. 440 from 22 games would mean an average of 5/10 each week. We had 2 players just above this and no one else even close.
Angus Brayshaw 219/880 or an average score of 2.5/10 each week from the coaches. Salem around the same mark. Viney , Harmes getting an average of about 3.5/10 and they were ranked 3 and 4 of the guys that played most of the year.

for example (max 40 votes per game)

Gawn 464 / 21 games = 22.09 votes per game
Clarry 464 / 22 games = 21.09 votes per game
Hibberd 107 / 19 games = 5.63 votes per game
May 154 / 8 games = 19.25 votes per game
Brayshaw 210 / 22 games = 9.54 votes per game
Salem 213 / 20 games = 10.65 votes per game

Gawn 657 / 25 games = 26.28 votes per game
Clarry 595 / 25 games = 23.8 votes per game
Brayshaw 429 / 22 games = 19.5 votes per game
Salem 403 / 24 games = 16.79 votes per game
Hibberd 317 / 21 = 15.09 votes per game

Hotdees don’t forget the number of games played by each player.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back