General MFC Discussion 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you reckon we'll be in full shutdown mode before the easter break? Got 10 more roofs to do before the break

Mate if you told me two weeks ago we would be here I would have laughed at you.

I can’t guarantee anything at this point.

Mate if you told me two weeks ago we would be here I would have laughed at you.

I can’t guarantee anything at this point.
NZ going full lockdown for a month in 48 hours so surely we arent too far behind. Panic buyers gonna have the last laugh

NZ going full lockdown for a month in 48 hours so surely we arent too far behind. Panic buyers gonna have the last laugh

From the little info I have, we seem to be following the UKs decision making

Suburb lockdowns are more likely than full state lockdown

went to the supermarket and butchers today.
Hardly anyone there and plenty of food.

The key is waiting a week or two until the idiots have lined up for hours and punched on for toilet paper. Then the normal, patient people can come out

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now the bottle shops fu** me
There’s genuine worries about a beer shortage - CUB and Lion came out and said they don’t know if they come in as essential.

On that news I admit I went and loaded up. * getting through this without grog.

There’s genuine worries about a beer shortage - CUB and Lion came out and said they don’t know if they come in as essential.

On that news I admit I went and loaded up. fu** getting through this without grog.
We have a limit of 3 bottles of wine, 1L spirit, carton of beer or premix. Or a combo of 2 but not 2 the same. Lucky theres like 3 bottle shops in like 100m where i am so ill just load up. campaigners can panic buy tp for their bunghole and all the food but its ******* war over booze😂😂😂 some guy up the hill from where i am spent over $4k on bush chooks

We have a limit of 3 bottles of wine, 1L spirit, carton of beer or premix. Or a combo of 2 but not 2 the same. Lucky theres like 3 bottle shops in like 100m where i am so ill just load up. campaigners can panic buy tp for their bunghole and all the food but its ******* war over booze😂😂😂 some guy up the hill from where i am spent over $4k on bush chooks
"Some guy up the hill" 😂😂 ....blitz genuinely takes me to the outback or a remote town with his story telling. 😂

On that news I admit I went and loaded up. fu** getting through this without grog.
looks like it is time to go back to the old home brew!

I live 20minutes downhill from Stoneville. 90 blocks of bush chook bloke going into lockdown mode for 3 months

Few trips back and forth to the bottle o to get that home unless you own a truck. 90 blocks wouldn't even fit in a ute tray would it?

Few trips back and forth to the bottle o to get that home unless you own a truck. 90 blocks wouldn't even fit in a ute tray would it?
Hopefully not after getting into the first load😂😂Surely still on a pallet and put straight on a tray back or truck. Wouldnt get * all in the back of my Maloo or Hilux

I could easily survive 4 weeks with out beer or alcohol.....even 4 months I could handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back