Mega Thread General MFC Discussion Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF and I stress IF the home base thing happens I'll be expecting all the Pert haters on here to be having a good serving of humble pie.
Fair call, there was a flog on the MB laying into him continually a while back despite him being in the job for 5 minutes.

Where's the guy with the totally Platonic man-crush on Trent Rivers?

Yeah I saw it
I love how he always goes "hhyeahh" after everything he does. Funnily enough I do the same when he does something good

When you're a w***er posting w***er s**t. Fk off to the liberal party already
ee2153a1f741f0eb49f177770598b8c0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

When you're a w***er posting w***er sh*t. Fk off to the liberal party already
ee2153a1f741f0eb49f177770598b8c0.jpg

Doesn't even count, Harry Jones was 2019 draft. They picked Cox, Perkins, Reid in 2020. Cox will be good, Perkins jury is still out and Reid has been sick or injured or something. HJones will be good but that's like us including Jordon in the 2019 draft, that's cheating.

Doesn't even count, Harry Jones was 2019 draft. They picked Cox, Perkins, Reid in 2020. Cox will be good, Perkins jury is still out and Reid has been sick or injured or something. HJones will be good but that's like us including Jordon in the 2019 draft, that's cheating.
But the slimy little dog head didn't mention draft. He said rising star eligible.

But that's how he works, on technicalities. The way he couldn't include kosi in the list. And in a few weeks time if sparrow plays a big game against hawthorn, they'll be crowing about him too. Just the AFL media with no vision long term and need to make calls for relevance.

That column is seriously just for Barrett to troll with the most inane lazy sh*t. I truly believe the only reason people read it is to hate on it.
Lazy is apt. The whole IF/THEN doesn’t make it ‘sliding doors.’ It probably wouldn’t even pass muster at somewhere like buzzfeed. This week’s Port ‘feature’ was a doozy - IF Connor Rozee has kicked 8 goals in the past two games THEN if he does it again (blah blah blah)…

He actually went IF-THEN-IF.

While we're on Barratt's weekly comedy column ... he's nailed this one ...
View attachment 1164100
Samson Ryan was so ready, his stat line reads, 0 kicks, 0 handballs, 0 marks, 0.0 goals, 1 hit out, and with 1 free kick against, gives him the rare Fantasy score of -2

To be fair to Ryan I actually think he got reasonably hurt in that first clash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"MELBOURNE’S fixture has been confirmed for Round 16, with a Saturday afternoon clash against GWS locked in.

The Demons will host the Giants in Victoria at the MCG on Saturday 3rd of July, with all the action kicking off at 1:45pm.

The Round 16 match will be on aired on Fox Footy."

"MELBOURNE’S fixture has been confirmed for Round 16, with a Saturday afternoon clash against GWS locked in.

The Demons will host the Giants in Victoria at the MCG on Saturday 3rd of July, with all the action kicking off at 1:45pm.

Weird fixture. Likely top 8 clash while Richmond v Gold Coast and Carlton v Freo get prime time.

Weird fixture. Likely top 8 clash while Richmond v Gold Coast and Carlton v Freo get prime time.
Eh Freo get shafted like us circa 2013 with night games especially at home. We are playing a mountain of night games now but don’t mind them getting to host one.

We've had a lot lately, frustrating for other fans when a team has multiple prime times in a row. Always pissed me off with Hawthorn playing every Friday night in their 3peat.

Slick Fritsch and Kozzy-Mozzy!

we should have 85% capacity for next week ?

The sub rule is a bit of a joke. Nathan Jones now up to 302 games. If he doesn’t get on the ground it shouldn’t count. Not too sure I’m keen on him becoming the games record holder if he got there by being the sub.
I am still perplexed as to why he was the medical sub in the first place . I also am not impressed anyone gets a game listed even if they don't get on the ground.

The sub rule is a bit of a joke. Nathan Jones now up to 302 games. If he doesn’t get on the ground it shouldn’t count. Not too sure I’m keen on him becoming the games record holder if he got there by being the sub.

Apparently they will be reviewing the rule at the end of the year. Hopefully powers that be come to their senses and realise how silly the rule is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back