Mega Thread General MFC Discussion Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream Headless, ImissFrosty and I were all on some kind of a junior cricket camp/ end of season sporting trip. Headless was wearing one of those corduroy jackets with patches on the elbows and did indeed have a head. Things were about to get spicey and then the alarm clock went off, which I'm really thankful for, my therapists bills are high enough already thank you very much.

Also (sadly) a true story.

Is it still Sir Doug Nicholls round FFS? Here I was thinking Richmond vs Sydney was starting in a few hours.

Can we scrap this Narrm nonsense next year? It was lame to begin with but gets more annoying as it goes on for an entire week- especially considering the round ended on Sunday.

We are not the Narrm Football Club, nor will we ever be. Cheesy token gimmick thing that’s already been milked way too hard.

Is it still Sir Doug Nicholls round FFS? Here I was thinking Richmond vs Sydney was starting in a few hours.

Can we scrap this Narrm nonsense next year? It was lame to begin with but gets more annoying as it goes on for an entire week- especially considering the round ended on Sunday.

We are not the Narrm Football Club, nor will we ever be. Cheesy token gimmick thing that’s already been milked way too hard.

It's because we were the away team so we need to do it as a home game to and we'll probably do it again in the nt. It's what normally happens every year you see the indigenous guernsey get used multiple times a year. I agree just save it for indigenous round.

Clubs have been wearing their indigenous strip for more than just Sir Doug Nicholls for years. Usually to play a home game in it if they played away during the round.

The Naarm FC concept is a great way to broaden the education around traditional lands. The AFL is a great platform for this. How many people were aware of MND to the extent they are now after Neale Danihers diagnosis and campaign through his status in the AFL?

Proud of the dees for being involved heavily in both.

Save your energy for something worth getting upset about.

It's because we were the away team so we need to do it as a home game to and we'll probably do it again in the nt. It's what normally happens every year you see the indigenous guernsey get used multiple times a year. I agree just save it for indigenous round.
I just meant “renaming” the club. I’m not fussed about the jerseys, anything is better than those old silver clash strips.

The AFL and other media are still referring to us as Narrm because it’s still Sir Doug Nicholls round apparently. According to the AFL site.

Last edited:
It's only for two weeks, it's not worth freaking out about? Is two weeks for the first time out of it being melbourne for the last 160+ years (with it to revert back) to much for some people???

It's a great initiative.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's only for two weeks, it's not worth freaking out about? Is two weeks for the first time out of it being melbourne for the last 160+ years (with it to revert back) to much for some people???

It's a great initiative.
Shouldn’t it be Sir Doug Nicholls rounds then? As in plural, more than one round.

That’s the misunderstanding.

And no we should never be called Narrm. Oldest club in league, Melbourne always. Represent, come correct.

Of all the things I never thought I'd see, this is the thing I most thought I'd never see - Max Gawn telling himself to shave his bølls.

Time to mow the lawn.

Last edited:
Sydney appealing franklins suspension, I don’t blame them considering May is out but surely you can’t have that over turned,
Hope they win. Will make them more predictable and he'll struggle if we regain our structure.

Sydney arrogance thinking Buddy will get off.
The anticipated May or Petty(inj) showdown with Buddy wont be happening eitherway but the TV audience + crowd will be bigger if he plays.
Who cares. It might spur us on more with that oiled up highly regarded and loved gentleman prancing around like a ballerina.

Last edited:
The anticipated May or Petty(inj) showdown with Buddy wont be happening eitherway but the TV audience + crowd will be bigger if he plays.
Who cares. It might spur us on more with that oiled up gent prancing around like a ballerina.

Uh, might want to have a go at rephrasing that Eddie...

Last edited by a moderator:
Who cares. It might spur us on more with that oiled up highly regarded and loved gentleman prancing around like a ballerina.
Don't know if it's arrogant, they just want there best team out there and trying their luck, worked for Rioli earlier in the year.

Disgusting comment mate.

yep , i was waiting to see how long it would be befpre someone was outraged over nothing.
But 2 minutes is astonishing.
Who's eddie?
You the bloke outraged because Narrm loosely translates to water in Thai?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back