Mega Thread General MFC Discussion Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute beast, Schwarz at the peak of his powers

******* sucks that team was basically the Springfield softball team. His final against the Dogs where he took a dozen or so contested marks and kicked three was better even if it did get overshadowed by Lyon snagging 10. * I loved seeing that game live.

******* sucks that team was basically the Springfield softball team. His final against the Dogs where he took a dozen or so contested marks and kicked three was better even if it did get overshadowed by Lyon snagging 10. * I loved seeing that game live.

Yea, 94 dees one of my fav teams of all time despite finishing 7th, wed kick bags of goals, so much firepower up forward.

Having a look at the 94 table we had the highest score of that year with 174 points, and averaged nearly bang on 100 points per game while going 12-10, watching football was fun back then.

I went to that final where Lyon kicked 10 with a family of Bulldogs supporting friends because my dad couldn’t take me… it made for an awkward car ride home.

Not too phased by what happens for the rest of the H&A season now. If we bring that level of intensity in three or four games in September no one is beating us, and that’s all that matters.

That being said it would be nice to go on a Richmond 2019 style run now, after they also lost three games before the bye that season.

Not too phased by what happens for the rest of the H&A season now. If we bring that level of intensity in three or four games in September no one is beating us, and that’s all that matters.

That being said it would be nice to go on a Richmond 2019 style run now, after they also lost three games before the bye that season.
Nah. Top 4 still and preferably top 2. Ideally want to win 5-6 of the 8 coming home and lock the G in for finals with all of us screaming at them to bring it home in person

Be interested to see if Clarry gets a vote from Thursday. Maxy being out gives him and Trac the opportunity to go on a bit of a Brownlow tear

Be interested to see if Clarry gets a vote from Thursday. Maxy being out gives him and Trac the opportunity to go on a bit of a Brownlow tear

Trac nowhere near any sort of Brownlow winning form, will be lucky to finish top 20 the way hes been going the past 6 or 7 weeks.

who cares about the Brownlow. Oliver is about 8 votes behind Andrew Brayshaw anyway according to my predictor. The coaches award is a more prestigious award anyway these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yea, 94 dees one of my fav teams of all time despite finishing 7th, wed kick bags of goals, so much firepower up forward.
94 was the first season I really remember following the dees, was only 7/8 at the time and lived in Canberra, so I never went to any games. Jackovic was my favourite player. Unfortunately I moved to Melbourne late 1994 so my first season going to games was 1995 and the following years weren't great. 98 onwards was fun yoyoing up and down the ladder.

who cares about the Brownlow. Oliver is about 8 votes behind Andrew Brayshaw anyway according to my predictor. The coaches award is a more prestigious award anyway these days.

Hopefully your Brownlow predictor is better than you ladder predictor. :p

Who cares about the Brownlow? * you must be a lot of fun at parties...

Trac nowhere near any sort of Brownlow winning form, will be lucky to finish top 20 the way hes been going the past 6 or 7 weeks.
Don't disagree. Was staggered to see bhim as about 5th pick @ $10. But get 9-12 votes while Gawn is gawn and he's in the equation.

Who cares about the Brownlow? * you must be a lot of fun at parties...
dude, it's a midfielders medal and you just have to look at all the Brownlow medallists that aren't even close to the best player in the afl, and in some cases no even top 30 but still win it. You don't get that with the coaches awards.

Don't disagree. Was staggered to see bhim as about 5th pick @ $10. But get 9-12 votes while Gawn is gawn and he's in the equation.

I think a lot of that is just the bookies balancing the books, probably got a few big bets going on him when his early season form was good so dont want to wind him out too far.

Gutless bookies.

Not really how the Brownlow works though Reckon he’d br on 14-15 votes from before his form slump, which would already have him ~top 20 last year. Definitely isn’t going to win it, but could still finish top 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back