General MFC discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the? there was a post on Maxy Gawn's insta earlier today showing him and Christian Salem with bags packed at the airport with the tag 'hope back in time for the weekend #chinasouthern' - now it has been deleted? what the what?

I think White and Michie have swapped at some point. We've now got the ability to play three rooks if we want.
Melksham suspension
Mitch King LTI
H LTI

So effectively we can elevate Michie and White.
I had a very half arsed look earlier, but didn't we elevate White through whatever it is that allows clubs to elevate a rookie midseason without needing a LTI?

So it went something like ...
Melksham -> Wagner
King LTI -> Michie
Just because -> White

Haven't seen ManWithNoName in a while. Has his stint with us ended then?
Not at all my friend. Effectively having a gap year from football to a large extent. Have barely popped up on the Essendon board either. But have kept watching the Dees and have ******* loved what I've seen. You're not rid of me just yet.

Still floating around occasionally, just been very busy.

Any other posters we need to resurrect from the dead Theseventhhamster and Bluelegs ?
Both are around somewhere.

It's pissing down. I keep waiting for it to stop so I can go buy a fish. I wish I knew how to drive. I might just find the keys and see if I can work it out as I go. If I don't post again, you will know why.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both are around somewhere.

It's pissing down. I keep waiting for it to stop so I can go buy a fish. I wish I knew how to drive. I might just find the keys and see if I can work it out as I go. If I don't post again, you will know why.
Why don't you know how to drive?

Why don't you know how to drive?
I didn't learn at the age you are generally keen because I lived overseas and didn't really give a s**t. Then I briefly got keen and got a learners permit and all, and had two lessons from a guy that sounded like 2 Billy Connellys. He said I had a lot of confidence for my skill level. I was well pleased. Second lesson I backed his Hyundai Getz into a garden wall. I sort of ceased the lessons from a sense of embarrassment after that.

I didn't learn at the age you are generally keen because I lived overseas and didn't really give a s**t. Then I briefly got keen and got a learners permit and all, and had two lessons from a guy that sounded like 2 Billy Connellys. He said I had a lot of confidence for my skill level. I was well pleased. Second lesson I backed his Hyundai Getz into a garden wall. I sort of ceased the lessons from a sense of embarrassment after that.
Hahahahahaha

Haven't seen Dez! on this board for months.
Dez! is busy writing a biography of Dean Terlich. It's a lot of work but his passion for Terlich knows no bounds. Working title: "The greatest and most handsome footballer of all time."

What the? there was a post on Maxy Gawn's insta earlier today showing him and Christian Salem with bags packed at the airport with the tag 'hope back in time for the weekend #chinasouthern' - now it has been deleted? what the what?

Weird. Fwiw Gawny was on 3aw thismorning

Oh yeah and get this on the radio yesterday from some know it all from sports bet, he Had CP winning the rising star!

I heard someone from Champion data saying the same thing. petracca was ranked higher due to how damaging his ball use has been and how clean he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back