General MFC discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
15202667_10154410187581773_1668594072954789356_n.jpg

Homer(snoring): Marge Change the Channel!

That's our Homer!

Any of you *ers getting in on the $200 raffle this year? i got the 3T for $500 last year. this year they are chucking in 2 G final tickets on top of the 30k. they chucked in signed photos last yeat but what else could i get out of the campaigners thats inexpensive?

CzOotAfUoAAcF9p.jpg:large

3rd in clearance differential and 5th in CP differential in 2016, but nah we have the worst midfield in the league guys
Collingwood and Richmong top 4 :drunk::drunk:

Clearly champion data puts a premium on one way running

yup, saw all the hate for this on Facebook. HS was quick to produce the tripe into an article. It's ranking points seem rather dumb. It tosses and throws whoever it wants into categories such as elite and average, then produces bullshit statistics. i wouldn't rate lewis, Jones or Viney as average. If you ask me champion data is a shitty people vote made by people behind desks. it's like a crap brownlow. throw some tags and produce some statistics. I still don't know why people put so much trust in champion data. Statistics are always iffy anyway

Just another popularity contest, expect big clubs and the AFL's favorites to be at the top as always. while we get shafted to last as always

This bullshit is why I take no interest in all the stats counting during games. At best, all it can do is confirm what you are already seeing, at worst, it's highly misleading. The only stats I care about are goals and behinds (ok, maybe hitouts since they became so much fun after Max started dominating) The rest I can pick up from the general vibe of the game I'm watching with my own eyeballs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem is that it's a two-year statistical analysis. Players like Trac and Oliver only have a year under their belt. JV missed a chunk of '15 too. Even Nath was down in '15 because of his neck. Whereas Crisp, Treloar, Adams all played the full 2 years. They are all about sample size at CD so that will have a big impact.

The problem is that it's a two-year statistical analysis. Players like Trac and Oliver only have a year under their belt. JV missed a chunk of '15 too. Even Nath was down in '15 because of his neck. Whereas Crisp, Treloar, Adams all played the full 2 years. They are all about sample size at CD so that will have a big impact.
Yeah - lets see where we rank at the end of 2017

Champion Data is the biggest load of bullshit.
Yeah but the main guy at champion data Glen Luff that is always on melbourne is a massive, massive fan of the Dees. Makes this even more suprising

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

As striker said having Viney, Oliver, Brayshaw, Petracca miss a heap of footy in the last 2 Years doesn't help and Tyson and Jones were down last year

I'd say it's an anomaly, no judge would say we have the worst midfield in the afl, in fact it might even be in the best 6 next year

As striker said having Viney, Oliver, Brayshaw, Petracca miss a heap of footy in the last 2 Years doesn't help and Tyson and Jones were down last year

I'd say it's an anomaly, no judge would say we have the worst midfield in the afl, in fact it might even be in the best 6 next year
Yeah that's what I figured. I didn't even bother being even briefly affronted on this one because I truly don't think any sane, non-trolling neutral would agree Melbourne has the worst midfield in the comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back