General MFC discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, McCarthy isn't half the forward Cameron is.. that's ridiculous. He only got a game because Patton did his knee twice
Tell us about how Heritier Lumumba deserves a spot ahead of Jayden Hunt again.
Oh that's right, you deleted those posts once you found out he was suing the club.

The last time Cam McCarthy played he was 20 years old. You really have no idea you passive aggressive little twerp.

Cameron well ahead of McCarthy. McCarthy could be a very good player if he gets back on track. But won't be a number 1 key forward. Needs a bigger target there.
Cameron has 2 years extra development on him. McCarthy hasn't even filled out yet physically. He will be a force if he can maintain the required headspace.

Tell us about how Heritier Lumumba deserves a spot ahead of Jayden Hunt again.
Oh that's right, you deleted those posts once you found out he was suing the club.

The last time Cam McCarthy played he was 20 years old. You really have no idea you passive aggressive little twerp.

Haha your such a petty loser champ, I never deleted any posts because I never said that

I'm guessing your the flog who sooked it up last time we had a disagreement. Learn to move on mate you'll sleep better at night

I'm aware of when he last played, and he mentally broke down because he couldn't stay at mums house three times a week which is what your still probably doing

What fun would AEST midnight posting be if you and I weren't having a go at each other?

Yeah but you, Striker475 , ThePuppetMaster, Tulip and I are forever linked through the trolls and us all growing up together on Bigfooty... I'm fairly certain your all my age or very close

Bit of a disgrace that striker and Tpm got mod status, always felt we deserved it more ;)

Haha your such a petty loser champ, I never deleted any posts because I never said that

I'm guessing your the flog who sooked it up last time we had a disagreement. Learn to move on mate you'll sleep better at night

I'm aware of when he last played, and he mentally broke down because he couldn't stay at mums house three times a week which is what your still probably doing
Joe Daniher kicked 43 goals as a 22 year old and he will be Coleman medallist next year according to your humble self.
McCarthy kicked 35 as a 20 year old.

You grew up on big footy, he grew up playing football so you're not in a position to be questioning his mental resolve. There was much more to this than you would know.

For someone that spends as much energy toward this would you please get a grasp of the basic protocols used:
You're = you are
your = belonging to you

Joe Daniher kicked 43 goals as a 22 year old and he will be Coleman medallist next year according to your humble self.
McCarthy kicked 35 as a 20 year old.

You grew up on big footy, he grew up playing football so you're not in a position to be questioning his mental resolve. There was much more to this than you would know.

For someone that spends as much energy toward this would you please get a grasp of the basic protocols used:
You're = you are
your = belonging to you
Go play somewhere else for a while please.

I reckon McCarthy will be a good player, but I can see it taking him a while to slot in after not playing for 12 months. He would also benefit from having an experienced mentor to work with - but he wont have that at Freo.

Also, if Harley Bennell can get back to some form, its a huge addition to any squad.

Nat Fyfe is the best player in the comp as well - so I can see them making bigger inroads than people might expect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think someone may have a personal relationship with McCarthy judging by how much offense was taken

I reckon McCarthy will be a good player, but I can see it taking him a while to slot in after not playing for 12 months. He would also benefit from having an experienced mentor to work with - but he wont have that at Freo.

Also, if Harley Bennell can get back to some form, its a huge addition to any squad.

Nat Fyfe is the best player in the comp as well - so I can see them making bigger inroads than people might expect.
Yeah but does anyone really believe Bennell will get his s**t together? And will Fyfe get back to what he was? I think Sandi is kaput, Fyfe is broken, Bennell won't change his spots and McCarthy is a good forward but no gun. Freo are not in any sort of good shape as a club IMO.

Shame about Bennel, on field he has as much talent as almost anyone in the AFL
Had 40 and kicked 4 or something similar in his second season, he could have been anything
Cameron kicked 62 goals in his 2nd year in an inferior side, they aren't even in the same ballpark.

Cameron was playing like Lance Franklin that year.. he's just in a different Era where forwards don't kick the goals they used to or else he could have tonned up

27 and kicked 6 against the Cats in 2014. He'll be a superstar if he can actually get on the park.

Judd did that once, ricciuto probably did it
Leigh Matthews did it about 20 times
But 27 and 6 is something not many players in the history of the game are capable of as a midfielder

Any news on the Pedobear? One of the club reports canned the condition he'd returned in, will be very interesting to see how he presents post-Christmas. I reckon there's a good chance we will go with Smith or Hannan at CHF early on if Pedo is fat. Don't think the Weid is ready yet, still too thin.

Any news on the Pedobear? One of the club reports canned the condition he'd returned in, will be very interesting to see how he presents post-Christmas. I reckon there's a good chance we will go with Smith or Hannan at CHF early on if Pedo is fat. Don't think the Weid is ready yet, still too thin.

Hogan is CHF.

Demonland saying Tyson has a knee injury and will miss a sizeable chunk of what remains of the preseason, Hibberd has one as well but not as serious. Salem reportedly concussed during training camp as well.

Hogan is CHF.

Demonland saying Tyson has a knee injury and will miss a sizeable chunk of what remains of the preseason, Hibberd has one as well but not as serious. Salem reportedly concussed during training camp as well.
Not great news re Tyson and Salem given their histories. Salem can't buy a ******* trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back