General MFC discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was doing some thinking about this, whilst Tmac needs to improve his goals conceded stat I don't think there is a defender in the comp outside Rance and Hurley who takes the number one forward every week and still provides the drive Tom does. He also played significantly better as Hunt, Omac and Frost improved so with Hibberd slotting in I think Tmac will continue that form.
I think we sometimes are too hard on Tommy. When defenders make mistakes they are generally pretty glaring and often result in a goal against. So you focus on the spud action and don't notice the accumulation of really valuable defensive acts.

I reckon Tommy still has a bit of improvement in him and I'm hoping he takes that step this year.

I think we sometimes are too hard on Tommy. When defenders make mistakes they are generally pretty glaring and often result in a goal against. So you focus on the spud action and don't notice the accumulation of really valuable defensive acts.

I reckon Tommy still has a bit of improvement in him and I'm hoping he takes that step this year.

I get frustrated with him but it isn't the mistakes with disposal (They stand out because he is in the back half, he is a much better kick than Viney for example). He shits me because I think he doesn't hold his ground in a contest well at all and he concedes a lot of goals I think he could easily stop.

I know it's preseason fluff but I really want Buggy to become a locked-in best 22 player this year. Not only has that turd factor but also is fairly aware of what is going on around him. His skills let him down a bit is all. Can do a lot worse if he's 20th in this squad.

I know it's preseason fluff but I really want Buggy to become a locked-in best 22 player this year. Not only has that turd factor but also is fairly aware of what is going on around him. His skills let him down a bit is all. Can do a lot worse if he's 20th in this squad.

I'm guessing Goody favors the idea of a tagger who can get the footy himself which is why Bugg got games this year, obviously needs to make himself more dangerous up forward if his disposal doesn't improve because blokes like AVB and ANB have shown they can hit the scoreboard

He'll definitely get some games and he is a favourite of mine, but his disposal might let him down long term.

Happy Friday legends!!

Wiz.jpg

Posting on the main board and used this to support an opinion that The Wiz considered himself more a Demon than a docker.
Unfair not to share with you all.
Worked with a bloke who was close mates with the Wiz's fiance and took this photo for me when visiting the great man in Perth a few years back as we were playing over there.

Last edited:
Happy Friday legends!!

View attachment 328733

Posting on the main board and used this to support an opinion that The Wiz considered himself more a Demon than a docker.
Unfair not to share with you all.
Worked with a bloke who was close mates with the Wiz's fiance who took this photo for me when visiting the great man in Perth a few years back when the we were playing over there.

Actually put a smile on me face, whiz was my favourite player and probably haven't liked one as much since
He's a bloke you would legitimately pay just to watch

Actually put a smile on me face, whiz was my favourite player and probably haven't liked one as much since
He's a bloke you would legitimately pay just to watch
Fair to say my heart skipped a beat when the bloke texted me the photo.
I adored him and like you, was my favourite by a mile.

The wiz was my favourite as a little kid, loved him so much. I remember at a family day I got his signature then decided I wanted to get it again, he had this 'wtf' look on his face but he still signed it. Had his troubles off field but was such an amazing player to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't really around to see Wiz in his peak but it's a shame that Woneamirri and Jurrah didn't come through. I remember in 2010 when we flogged the Swans the commentators were going on about if the Swans and Dee's players had a race, about four Dee's players (Jurrah, Woneamirri, Jetta and Bennell) would cross the line before a Swans player. Miss Jurrah dearly, was so exciting and was so important in some close games

That's right, he wore 8 for a little while as a tribute of some sort IIRC
Wore it for one season, had a s**t year and went back to 33

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back