news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The final dance?

100%

Won 1 out of his last 5, 44 years old, and despite the HW division being thin, for his own sake too, would be good to see him go out on a high and retire. Don't want to see him in Bellator.

Lol. The ufc have plucked out an interim belt. They've done well, there was nothing else available..well apart from Jones, but he's probably just not ready to go.
Romero was already meant to fight Costa but pulled out because an eye injury

Now he’s suddenly fine if he’s the main event and getting a title shot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He shouldn't, but Hunt'll end up at Bellator, he'd welcome fighting guys like Rampage, Fedor, Mitrione, Mir etc. for decent money.

.... Or Rizin.

I really hope he retires though.
The most recent cheques he has been getting are really good. Around the 750k mark from memory.

hopefully, he has enough, because, from everything I have seen, he lives a modest life... although I think he is the type to do it until its way too late.

He shouldn't, but Hunt'll end up at Bellator, he'd welcome fighting guys like Rampage, Fedor, Mitrione, Mir etc. for decent money.

.... Or Rizin.

I really hope he retires though.
Id rather he take on those type of fights tbh, but yes it would be much better to Retire he has had his glory days how much can he take

lol what have you got against Hunto?
Just think he's a giant knob. Don't like the way he goes on his anti UFC crusades (earrented or not) but then he happily accepts their pay cheques. A huge hypocrite.

Just think he's a giant knob. Don't like the way he goes on his anti UFC crusades (earrented or not) but then he happily accepts their pay cheques. A huge hypocrite.
but that's his job? its how he earns money... and the UFC wouldn't let him go if he asked because he is under contract and would go straight to a competitor.

Plus, he really wasnt earning decent money until the Brock Fight.

he is a giant knob though, but I find it endearing lol

Last edited:
LOL WTF

Great card but how this fight is the main event is a absolute disgrace and embarrassment.

David Branch vs. Ronaldo Souza
Nate Diaz vs. Dustin Poirier
Israel Adesanya vs. Derek Brunson
Luke Rockhold vs. Chris Weidman

All those fights are more worthy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back