news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben is listed as training with old man Dan Kelly (judo) out of Melbourne.

6639CA60-0D57-46F9-812B-D1799BF4FD57-9151-000031B125EE5A2A.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quick question, is it legal to throw something similar to slide tackle in the octagon? Kinda like an oblique kick but actually jump off the ground into him with both feet. An absolute dog act I know but is it legal?

Quick question, is it legal to throw something similar to slide tackle in the octagon? Kinda like an oblique kick but actually jump off the ground into him with both feet. An absolute dog act I know but is it legal?

I picture a drop kick to the knee type of action but with 1 foot aimed at the knee cap

Till being offered a title shot at welterweight, quite ridiculous.

the campaigner didn't get close to making weight last fight, won a 5 round bore fest very luckily.

why even bother making weight other than for title fights?

They need to crack down on it soon because those close to title contention are just going to exploit it.

Dana can moan about returning to the days of the ceremonial weigh-ins being the actual weigh-ins, but at the end of the day if they reward title shots to guys who are nowhere near making weight, whats the point?

On top of that, they've given Romero another fight at 185 (vs Costa) at UFC 230! :drunk:

FML...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back