news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Zabit vs Stephens announced on the Askren/Lawler card. Stephens is the typical gatekeeper. You beat him and you are in the upper echelon of the div. Should be a cracker.

The Wooo/Ole'/Oi Oi Oi chants are grating but tolerable, but what i didn't appreciate when I went to the Whitaker/Brunson FN was the constant cat calls during the women's fights and the 'punch him in the dick' calls during the mens.

Thought Australian fans were better than that. Decent handful of drunk heroes at that event, hope it's not the same.

fightpass is pretty much dead next season but you think i can cancel, says i was last billed in 2017 but i know im still using and paying for it.
Why will fp be dead next year?

To cancel your sub: UFC FP login > hover over your acc name and click 'account info' > purchases and packages.. cancel sub.

Last edited:
Why will fp be dead next year?

To cancel your sub: UFC FP login > hover over your acc name and click 'account info' > purchases and packages.. cancel sub.
Only got the fightpass prelims ill jusr resubscribe when invicta is on. I had to cancle through the apple store

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who’s everybody’s pick for end of 2019 year UFC champ in each division?
You could put forward a solid argument that they will all stay the same.

HW may change as DC might take a super-fight then retire.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back