news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah...as they don’t allow multi’s but I like ya thinking. Just a general question for y’all

I’ll give it a crack and I’ll include who I think is the biggest danger

Bantamweight: Tj ( Assunção)

Featherweight: Max ( Volkanovski)

Lightweight: Khabib (Mcgregor)

Welterweight: One from left field Ben Askren (Covington)

Middleweight: Whittaker (Adesanya)
I’m hoping Till goes up to middleweight and I’m hoping we see a couple of fights out of Paulo Costa this year would not surprise me if any of these four held the belt.

Light heavyweight: Jon Jones

Heavyweight: Miocic (Velasquez)

Strawweight: Tatiana Suarez (Rose)

Bantamweight: Nunes (Aspen Ladd)

The Cejudo/Dillashaw fight is interesting.

If Cejudo wins comfortably what’s next?

He has stated he wants to go up. Does he fight dillashaw straight away again for the bantamweight title?

Not sure the ufc will want to make that match up straight away if the first fight is very one sided.

The Cejudo/Dillashaw fight is interesting.

If Cejudo wins comfortably what’s next?

He has stated he wants to go up. Does he fight dillashaw straight away again for the bantamweight title?

Not sure the ufc will want to make that match up straight away if the first fight is very one sided.
whats the go with that fight its at 125 which is an abandoned division ? or are they going to go ahead with it. seems strange that its for the title

whats the go with that fight its at 125 which is an abandoned division ? or are they going to go ahead with it. seems strange that its for the title

The Ufc is hoping tj wins. They get another “champ champ” ... more publicity.
Probably accelerate the death of the division.

Even if Cejudo wins they’ll most likely try and book a rematch for the bantamweight belt and give Cejudo the chance to be champ champ whilst slowly killing off the 125 division.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee, caught a few Khabib youtubes in last 24 hours. He in Melbourne this week.
Lucky the guy can fight but man, got zero personality. Would put me to sleep in two minutes listening to him talk. Think I would rather he put me to sleep with one of his choke holds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back