news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

**** Colby can be funny at times
9336a991a3da0e6abbf095bb03091809.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm yet to see an example. He's nothing but a Sonnen impersonator without the intellect.

Right move I think.
Great for the LW division. Khabib may want it but there’s no fair way they fight this year.

Good move on his part, he has nothing left to prove. Plus he has openly stated that he doesn't like fighting, but he likes the lifestyle it affords him.

Got to say I am disappointed though as he is my favourite fighter

Good move on his part, he has nothing left to prove. Plus he has openly stated that he doesn't like fighting, but he likes the lifestyle it affords him.

Got to say I am disappointed though as he is my favourite fighter
I like GSP. He's a gentlemen. I did think he lost that fight against Hendricks, and he did '' retire '' right after it. Apart from that he's a true champion and I firmly believed even after all that time away from the sport that he would beat Bisping.

24 hours ahead.. dumb campaigner lol
LMAO!

Sonnen's voice was pissing me off. I think his story is full of s**t. But it's funny nonetheless.

Even if it wasn't true on the night, that's the kinda s**t Cerrone has pulled before no question.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LMAO!

Sonnen's voice was pissing me off. I think his story is full of s**t. But it's funny nonetheless.

Even if it wasn't true on the night, that's the kinda s**t Cerrone has pulled before no question.
Cerrone has cut ties with Ariel, I dare say he has done the same with Sonnen as well now.

I couldn't be happier for him. You don't get much more class than GSP. It is very rare that one goes out on top, in any sport, let alone combat sports. Good for him. He doesn't have anything left to prove.

His two losses he at one stage got back, and he is going out on a 13 fight win streak.

I couldn't be happier for him. You don't get much more class than GSP. It is very rare that one goes out on top, in any sport, let alone combat sports. Good for him. He doesn't have anything left to prove.

His two losses he at one stage got back, and he is going out on a 13 fight win streak.

Couldn't agree more. Classy, amazingly talented, walking away with plenty of money and without having taken too much damage over the course of his career. Undoubtedly the goat at 170 (possibly pound for pound too) and goes out having won the middleweight belt too.

I like GSP. He's a gentlemen. I did think he lost that fight against Hendricks, and he did '' retire '' right after it. Apart from that he's a true champion and I firmly believed even after all that time away from the sport that he would beat Bisping.
True but Hendricks was probably on the juice in that fight anyway. Agreed to testing then refused

Remove this Banner Ad

Back