General motorsport news thread

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Kawasaki Racing, Falcons, Pelicans
Anyone give a **** about the Targa Tasmania? Even though I hardly follow it, I still think it's a great event and great addition to Australian motorsport.
I don't follow it super closely but watch the highlights every day. Entertaining and a fantastic event.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

imadodgyumpire

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
You do more than I do.

It'd be a cracking event to participate in, even without the competitive element to it. Make sure you complete all stage under the pre determined times, you get a Targa Plate.

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Kawasaki Racing, Falcons, Pelicans

RolandF1

Club Legend
AFL Club
Adelaide
Steve Johnson just said on radio that the full time Supercars guys have been instructed not to race in TCR.
Lots of drivers did both V8s and Super Tourers back in the day. Even though the racing was more interesting in the 2 litres, the V8s ultimately won out. I thought we want to encourage manufacturers into racing in Australia? Silly selfish move.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NSWCROW

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
STURT - LIVERPOOL
Thread starter #1,137
Lots of drivers did both V8s and Super Tourers back in the day. Even though the racing was more interesting in the 2 litres, the V8s ultimately won out. I thought we want to encourage manufacturers into racing in Australia? Silly selfish move.
Was always gonna happen

AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Redskins , White Sox
Top Bottom