General motorsport news thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, there's some dollars worth of machinery there!
Also I'm kicking myself now that I didnt get a pic, but there was a JPS Norton Rotary there too, won the BSBK title in the early 90s, sounded awesome.

The Bend is going to host a round of the Asian Le Mans series from 2020, pretty big news.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It can't be overstated how big an achievement that is. And he took the honours by winning the last stage as well. What a champ!

But for all the euphoria of Prices win, the flipside is his nearest rival, Pablo Quintanilla, who crashed only 10 minutes into the last stage, pushing hard to make up time on Price. He hurt his foot and slipped from second to of the podium in fourth. The agony and the ecstasy.

I have the pleasure of knowing Toby for almost the last 10 years. This guy is genuine salt of the earth type, so humble. He should be a household name in this country with all his achievements. A great role model for all. He even doesn’t squib on a bet haha.
43A58075-203B-4992-9039-55BB83E38BA5.jpeg

Yeah, he pulled over to check on Quintanilla when he crashed and for Brabec when he broke down too and the kind words he had to say about them afterwards. The word champion is thrown around a lot but it fits Price perfectly, both as a sportsman and as a human being.

The big gap that the pen is pointing to? Yeah, that's what happens when you race the Dakar with a busted wrist. It also starts pulling the existing screw out of the bone...

Screenshot_20190122-222839.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back