Analysis 2018 General Offseason Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about the other thread is just trade talk and this is just general off season afl chatter

Like who is great at the club, how bad injuries are, Parker a grader? Mitchell to talk to not to talk, is Harley a good guy etc

Don’t use it then you pack of dicks , I’ll just talk to myself

Edit thought dicks would be *** out , oh well

How many a graders on our list right now?

how about the other thread is just trade talk and this is just general off season afl chatter

Like who is great at the club, how bad injuries are, Parker a grader? Mitchell to talk to not to talk, is Harley a good guy etc

lol ... Harley wants Prince Gil's job ... did not think we got a worse hand on the injry front than most other teams... of course Parker is an A Grader...I look forward to folk bagging Hanners for going for the cash as they do Titch... defend both tho I support the trade of the former who has no upside.

I claim Paul Harrison was the palest bloke to have played for us.

lol ... Harley wants Prince Gil's job ... did not think we got a worse hand on the injry front than most other teams... of course Parker is an A Grader...I look forward to folk bagging Hanners for going for the cash as they do Titch... defend both tho I support the trade of the former who has no upside.

I claim Paul Harrison was the palest bloke to have played for us.

Hanners is cooked, think stkilda regret that deal

Harley seems polished, hard to judge the executives, but if he is AFL next it would be good for us

Well you didn't specify the best at what. He's the best at trolling the Swans fan base imo.

I'll suppose it'll have to be Jolly. Although Mummy makes a solid case too. But Jolly because he matched it with Cox and co.

Sorry just best ruck, guess it’s out of Ball, Stafford, Mott, Doyle, Jolly, Chambers, Everitt, White, Mumford, Pyke, Seaby, Tippett, nankervis, Naismith, derrixkz, Sincliar, towers

I’ll go Jolly

Naismith and Reid won’t make f*** all real difference to the side next year

Naismith is not much better than sinclair in impact on game and Reid is never going to be what people think he can be unfortunately

Improvement needs to come from the under 25s and hope the old farts can keep going

SilentHunter_

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 15, 2014
Terra firma
AFL Club
Sydney
If we get absolutely reamed by the fixture next year (again) then we'll probably miss the eight. But all things being reasonable another finals appearance should be on the cards but I can't see much more than that from us next year. Unless something drastic happens in then next few days.

Unless we get absolutely reamed by the fixture next year (again) then we'll probably miss the eight. But all things being reasonable another finals appearance should be on the cards but I can't see much more than that from us next year. Unless something drastic happens in then next few days.

Buddy gives you a chance,

Will be interesting, Norf, Adelaide and Essendon would fancy themselves to get in the 8

So who drops out

Nick Smith? Really? He's a gun imo.

Yeah underrated, but has he ever been top 50 in the comp, depends on what an a grader is, I think he isn’t quite what he was, legend of the club

Just my view

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back