General Political Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Wrecking a car 3 boomers all tight arse timewasters. 2 young blokes straight up no bullshit no haggling friendly transaction. No wonder this mob have all the money. Told a boomer to "* off and buy it new then" he's spent all night messaging me for the part still. Wasted more of his time than he did mine, but I'm disgusted by this take take take generation. They won't even pay 20 bucks for a side mirror want it for 5 bucks etc.

Should probably be publicly lynched for being that stingy with so much money lol. Parasitic and non reciprocative!!!!

Last edited:

Wrecking a car 3 boomers all tight arse timewasters. 2 young blokes straight up no bullshit no haggling friendly transaction. No wonder this mob have all the money. Told a boomer to "**** off and buy it new then" he's spent all night messaging me for the part still. Wasted more of his time than he did mine, but I'm disgusted by this take take take generation. They won't even pay 20 bucks for a side mirror want it for 5 bucks etc.

Should probably be bashed for being that stingy with so much money lol. Parasitic and non reciprocative!!!!

I wouldn't pay $20 for a side mirror either.

I wouldn't pay $20 for a side mirror either.

This is no ford au falcon wreck mate this is a Suzuki Jimny! Have one on the farm by any chance? They're great cars. I am simply following the laws of supply and demand, and if the demand isn't there some millenial bloke can have it for half price :moustache:

This is no ford au falcon wreck mate this is a Suzuki Jimny! Have one on the farm by any chance? They're great cars. I am simply following the laws of supply and demand, and if the demand isn't there some millenial bloke can have it for half price :moustache:
I wouldn't pay $20 for an entire Suzuki Jimny, let alone a mirror.

I wouldn't pay $20 for an entire Suzuki Jimny, let alone a mirror.

No one would buy it for 2k so I parted it for 4k. Still have some parts left too #winning

But we are now getting off topic to how the baby boomers have destroyed the world. 1 less Jimny is a very bad thing and has far greater implications. Soon enough millennials could be parting out XY's and pacemakers because boomers won't pay the right money and yet have it!

It's a free market I guess, if they want to keep their money then fine. Shouldn't have the nerve to lowball so much but that's how they made their money in the first place I guess.

Judging soceity on the pick a part crowd. I hate flea markets and would close camberwell down if I had power. dont take our carpark up find a fleapit somewhere

Judging soceity on the pick a part crowd. I hate flea markets and would close camberwell down if I had power. dont take our carpark up find a fleapit somewhere
LOL literally will never forget that guy at Camberwell as a kid who used to play the boombox with Michael Jackson music and tell everyone it was his. Was told that one day someone stole it and they put it on the local paper front page.

This week in politics has been realy depressing. Some of us cheer for our 'side' (mostly a bit of fun in my case) but also really care about where (politics) is heading and unless there can be some comprise and civility brought back, it really worries me that we might end up being even more divisive and end up like the US.

Thankfully our voting system is much better and we normally? end up with the right result.

This week in politics has been realy depressing. Some of us cheer for our 'side' (mostly a bit of fun in my case) but also really care about where (politics) is heading and unless there can be some comprise and civility brought back, it really worries me that we might end up being even more divisive and end up like the US.

Thankfully our voting system is much better and we normally? end up with the right result.

Our politics long ago past that point Maggie.
26 August 2001, to be precise.

Go down to your local uni campus in O'Week and have a chat to the Young Libs.
It's going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better.

When I went to Uni people were embarrassed to be Young Liberals now being a nasty twat is a badge of of honour

Still think if they can destroy Murdochs influence with a RC, democracy can improve with intelligent bi partisan politics thats good for the nation
The lack of political comedy shows is a concern to there is so much to poke fun at that is being un noticed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were nasty already when I was at Melb Uni in the early 2000s. Almost all of them were male, oleaginous, patronizing, and not one of them over 5'6".

They were nasty already when I was at Melb Uni in the early 2000s. Almost all of them were male, oleaginous, patronizing, and not one of them over 5'6".

The bolded is probably why the LNP has a women problem. :p

Yeah, **** a lawyer for doing her job in the legal system. What a total bitch.
I think it was her total enthusiasm for the task, and that 'slight' link for when Abbott went hard at poor old Bernie which got her over the line.

Quite happy for your family to get screwed by one just doing her job?
Do you have the faintest inkling of how the legal system works?

I think it was her total enthusiasm for the task, and that 'slight' link for when Abbott went hard at poor old Bernie which got her over the line.
Junior lawyer commits 100% to major case, news at 11. I must have missed where Bishop ever said anything about Bernie Banton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back