General Problems Thread - 2016 onwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Pickitt

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Apr 30, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hey there, had PC for a few months but always used wireless headphones, I now want to use speakers but the audio jack is being unresponsive and saying it's not plugged in, already confirmed it's not a cable issue I tried 5 different cables and headphones.
fixed, didn't try motherboard one bit silly

Club Legend
Mar 29, 2010
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Manchester United
Does anyone have any recommendations for the clarity settings for a 2021 LG C1 OLED TV (e.g. sharpness, 'super resolution', 'smooth gradation', 'TruMotion') for footy?

Cheers.

Rooosterboy

Team Captain
Nov 21, 2003
Melb
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Blyth Spartans and Pies
Anyone else getting those annoying Browserjack ads when browsing BigFooty on Android: Purporting to be from your mobile provider and telling you you've won a free phone?
I have had my Bigfooty forums wrecked by them the last few days

Pickitt

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Apr 30, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
Anyone else getting those annoying Browserjack ads when browsing BigFooty on Android: Purporting to be from your mobile provider and telling you you've won a free phone?
I have had my Bigfooty forums wrecked by them the last few days
People have suggested brave browser ect, since you have an Android just use the adguard DNS thing, look up "how to use adguard DNS"

I had them back in January

Lyttelton Ranger

Squadron Leader
Mar 10, 2008
The Lord's Pyjamas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
QPR
Anyone else get a verification code from Afterpay just now?
I don't use Afterpay, never have and never will.
I'm wondering if there is some sort of scam or attempted security breach involved.
Looked on Reddit briefly and apparently there have been quite a few people getting these codes texted to them.

Pickitt

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Apr 30, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
Anyone else get a verification code from Afterpay just now?
I don't use Afterpay, never have and never will.
I'm wondering if there is some sort of scam or attempted security breach involved.
Looked on Reddit briefly and apparently there have been quite a few people getting these codes texted to them.
Most likely a scam, the easiest way to tell is to look at the url they provide you, it'll usually be afterpay / verify ect

Remove this Banner Ad