General Problems Thread - 2016 onwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone successfully completed this windows 10 feature update? I have a new asus laptop that keeps crashing during installation then it does the old blue screen and rolls back, wtf even is this update? every time I shut down or reboot it wants to install it again it's beyond annoying.. crashed 3 times so far.

That'll be the "Fall Creators Update" (Windows 10 version 1709), it's basically like the old Service Packs from previous version of Windows. I haven't encountered it personally but things like this and this may help sort it out.

That'll be the "Fall Creators Update" (Windows 10 version 1709), it's basically like the old Service Packs from previous version of Windows. I haven't encountered it personally but things like this and this may help sort it out.
It's a nightmare! The blue screen of death boot loop from hell, I managed to get on top of it eventually I reinstalled the Intel & Nvidea drivers and it started booting normally again go figure, but yea it still wont install that 1709 update just hangs on 99%.

I have 2 other PC's running Windows 10 & this update hasn't popped up yet

Hi all,
Question on a SD card error on our new gopro hero 5.
My daughter spent a day at the reef and has hundreds of photos and videos on it.

However it now comes up as a SD card error.

Googled and ir seems a common bloody problem

If we format the card in the gopro will we lose all stored pics and videos?

Hi all,
My daughter spent a day at the reef and has hundreds of photos and videos on it.

Yes, you will wipe everything. Plug it into a card reader and see if you can get to the data.

How do I stop Windows 10 from automatically updating and installing new s**t? I kept getting a prompt but eventually they took away the ask me later button and forced me to.

How do I stop Windows 10 from automatically updating and installing new s**t? I kept getting a prompt but eventually they took away the ask me later button and forced me to.
Throw ya pc out the nearest window

Oh well...... lucky there's this whole Google thing

Sorry to be one of those people, I've obviously googled in the past with little long-term success, because I think they like to reset the settings.

Used your article and disabled the update service, hopefully I'm never prompted again.

Windows 10 just seems unuserfriendlier in general lately or maybe it's just me? anyway I sorted out my issues for now haha like that'll last

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all,

Can you copy the file to the machine?

Do you have a SD card reader?

Once done, format the SD in the device

Let me know how you go

Be sure to format any SD in a device with the device.
Some devices load device specific files required by the device.

There are posts that have attached tweets. The tweets appear to download but they don't. I do not have anything to view.

I use an android phone.

Does anybody know how to solve the problem?

How do i stop these popups on Chrome on Windows 7? They're a recent thing

ggxml61.png

How do i stop these popups on Chrome on Windows 7? They're a recent thing

ggxml61.png
Looks like you turned on notifications for some shitty site. Pretty sure you can disable then through that cog icon, maybe run Malwarebytes or something over your PC too in case something dodgy did it automatically.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Looks like you turned on notifications for some shitty site. Pretty sure you can disable then through that cog icon, maybe run Malwarebytes or something over your PC too in case something dodgy did it automatically.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Thanks. I ran a full Kaspersky scan, and have been fiddling with the privacy content on Chrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back