Gaming General PS4/Xone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

That would be cool, if i was allowed the big cannon from Destiny into Madden 15.

Your son's an awesome little fellow btw. :thumbsu:
Haha, he reckons you are a cool bloke. Be nice if he let me on to play every now and then though....

Yeah he is great
How is his sunday, playes club soccer in the morning, gets home, plays Destiny, goes across the road to kick football, plays Destiny, goes across road to play football, plays Destiny...watches a movie, bed. Eating a lot in between. Living the life at 7 years old! Oh, and has a girlfriend, and a spare girlfriend just in case. Wee bastard.

Really wish there was a new NCAA this year
Can't sell Ultimate Team for NCAA

Unfortunately EA is going towards changing the sport games to microtransaction games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beat this,

just came back against All Madden CPU Seattle, was down 33-7 with 8 mins to go in the 4th, won 33-37 after 4 TD's and a safety. Last drive was 0:22, 78 yds, 2 timeouts

12 min quarters with 18 second clock run off
I was extremely close to doing that with Jacksonville vs the All-Madden 25 team in Madden 25. (I do 15min, 20 runoff)
Threw a pick at the end and lost it by 4 points.

I looked at the positive though. It taught me how to beat the All-Madden 25 team and I demolished them the next time I did it.

3-0 this morning on online play.
1 due to them disconnecting
2 due to them quiting (1 was justified as the lag was that bad)

But the other quit. My god, hate people like that.

His 1st drive - I get a 3 and out.........He goes for it on 4th down, he gets the 4th and 3 at his own 36 or something. Next play he goes deep and I pick him off at the 1.
My 1st drive - 18 plays, 99 yards, 6:54, TD.
Hi 2nd drive - I get a 3 and out.........He goes for it on 4th down, I intercept it.

He quits.

Is All-Madden harder this year?
Madden 25 I can beat the All-Madden team in All-Madden with Jacksonville. By 2-3 TDs
I try connected careers, same difficulty, same time period etc. Lose to Philly 80-17 o_O

i'm still on PS3 :(. . . .

I have been trying to play MUT but am having serious server issues, can't connect, when I do it's for 3 minutes at a time, am about to give up it's that frustrating, might try some of the other modes but I am sure I'll have similar issues if it requires a connection.

Can't sell Ultimate Team for NCAA

Unfortunately EA is going towards changing the sport games to microtransaction games.

They had UT last year in NCAA, i had a 93 over all team, they just used past players at the schools they played at.

How's the servers for online this year? Been playing alot of QB Franchise mode but wanna jump online. Has anyone also found a heap of cheesers? Heard some stories of guys just running no huddle all game and not letting you change your D

I'm sending out some friend requests on PS4. If anyone wants to do weekly strikes or nightfall, vault of glass one. I just got up to level 27 in Destiny if anyone wants an addition to their fireteam.

Tried playing Destiny again the other weekend, it gave me terribly terrible migraines (first person shooters do that to me all the time). I get so sick from the motion, the camera round and round stairs and moving around an environment even in open space.

Played Last of Us for hours and hours Saturday, and tho it's a third person shooter/adventure, it also gave me massively massive migraines. So sick from the motion, the camera round and round as you negotiate stairs, go in and out of rooms, especially having to constantly side-track your mission to look for health and ammo upgrades. Really hate games now that require you to do this sort of thing. I have a great idea for video games moving forward in this regard, what would work better.

Anyway, in the meantime, I think I am going to trade both those games in and never play games like that again (due to the sickness). I'm still sick and struggling with migraines from Saturday. That's not good.

Have to instead focus more on sports type games and other games where there's minimal 360 degrees motion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back