Gaming General PS4/Xone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Said in the past Madden type games don't give me migraines. As youre moving up and down only. Historically im a lover of FPSers etc. But im just finding the more advanced the consoles and games are getting, theyre making larger and larger maps, but....as that whole customization/easter-egg idea is growing in popularity or developer-mindset, then it's causing gamers to be forced to explore more and more, going round and round maps, looking in every room of every house and every hidden corner behind bushes, cars, etc.....and many games deliberately make environments indoors and out look more and more similar, so as to make it "difficult". So the end result is even in linear games, you have to constantly break off your "forward/linear" mission objective to just go hunting for easter eggs in a 360 degree arc of a larger map, round and round, getting disorientated, BEFORE then moving forward to open the next stage of the game.

It's the OVERDOING of it.

please go and finish the last of us, or atleast watch the youtube walkthrough

I need to play it

I will definitely either finish it or watch the full walkthru. I just need time to recuperate. I'm seriously struggling. Am very ill, head is bursting open like the guy's chest in Alien. I'll have this for like 3 or more days now. Maybe in two or three weeks I'll look to finish it (or walkthru it).

How do you watch movies mate?
They do warn people about gaming....epileptic seizures etc. Games are very intense, you're often staring for long periods of time. Movies are different. The motion isnt there. You just see a framed picture with people moving in and out of it, or standing around etc. The camera operator himself doesnt spin the camera round and round and round. There are probably some movies that do have those types of scenes. And im sure you find them making you ill at times. Or music videos or movies shot like music videos, with tons of quick edits, the scene totally changing from second to second, also makes one ill. That epileptic thing. The following things gives me those migraines.....circus rides that are like astronaut training modules, video games where YOU are the camera controller, spinning round and round, music videos or movies with tons of editing or spinning cameras, being a passenger in a car (i can only drive, not be a passenger), out deep in the ocean.

Said in the past Madden type games don't give me migraines.
But you've told me numerous times that the 15 minute quarters gives you migrains and you ask for it to be paused for a 5-10 minute break once or twice a game.

Well, perhaps if you don't go no huddle you wouldn't get scores like that.

I've managed 20-30 games in 15 minute quarters by playing normal.

And I've managed 110-20 on 7 minute quarters.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your offense only consisted of 1 formation and about 5-6 plays.
Like you can even make adjustments with such a little playbook.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bullshit.
You love your singleback, 2 WR to 1 side, 2TE split on either side formations.

Or did you learn to use other formations when the programmers made teams align properly rather than knowing what the opponents were doing pre-snap as a zone kept the CB's in their initial position.

On that, I hate "gg" after the game.
If it was a bad game, **** them.
If it was a good game, elaborate on it.

I'd go "Good game, really liked the back and forth throughout the whole game" or something like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back