General Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can players qualify for DPP status if they've played certain position for X amount of games?
Eg: Hodge becoming def/mid.

If not, maybe that's something SC should look into in the future. Changes the landscape a bit.

Can players qualify for DPP status if they've played certain position for X amount of games?
Eg: Hodge becoming def/mid.

If not, maybe that's something SC should look into in the future. Changes the landscape a bit.

no they cant - once locked in they are locked in - re-assessed at seasons end for 2014

by rd 6 or 7 there will be no need to trade Luey, he'll still be cashing up - more likely by then it'll be someone like pittard to heppell - buddy upgrade is a great idea and something i have earmarked just before his "dream" run begins

Already have Heppel...looking to upgrade those rookies to Birchall

What are peoples thoughts on Monfries..

Subbed off round 1 and scored 112.

Round 2 only had 18 possessions but 8 tackles and scored 102 without kicking a goal.

Round 3 kicked a couple and had 22 touches against decent opposition.

$410K at the moment.

What do you think he will average by years end?
How much midfield time is he getting?

Round 2 only had 18 possessions but 8 tackles and scored 102 without kicking a goal.

$410K at the moment.

I'd wait to see how he go now that Robbie Gray's back in the side. Might impact his role.

$410K at the moment.

Also, he is not CHEAP and not a keeper at years end, so I don't really see the point unless maybe trying to make about $50k.

I think his average will drop, and as mentioned Gray comes back who plays a simliar role.

He will also vs some better opposition soon. I don't think he is worth it!

Not really a SuperCoach Q, but how do I just show an image in my posts (instead of an attachment)???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

funny1.png

Why cant i trade Patton out, Bartel from Mid to fwd, B Goodes from def to Mid and bring in a defender? (Hutchins)

Because you can only do one position switch in a trade. You're trying to do two.

I don't think so. It didn't let me last week :( I wanted to make a change too!

cheers having a nervous friday - but i can still make changes tomorrow before the pies/tigers game if a late change occurs (obviously can't trade to a swan or cat player)

cheers having a nervous friday - but i can still make changes tomorrow before the pies/tigers game if a late change occurs (obviously can't trade to a swan or cat player)
Yeah if you have trades available you can still make it during lockout :) Still switch players too.

Guys what happens if 2 on field mids are late outs and you have both mid bench players emergencies? Would they both cover late outs?

Anyone got a good alternative to Fanfooty? For live scores/commentary during games (not the AFL website). Fanfooty has turned to s**t, broken all the time.

Edit: I guess Fanfooty is broken currently because the AFL website is too. Jesus christ. How can the AFL + Telstra manage to run something so poorly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back