General Sport Discussion (non-AFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

Inane and awkward celebrity interviews are part of the institution of Martin’s grid walk.

Textbook boring Monaco GP as expected. Stoked for Danny though.
Apart from the win, my highlight was Daniel catching Tom Brady's rocket pass while balancing on a boat in the harbour. Even Big Tom was impressed with that effort.

Apart from the win, my highlight was Daniel catching Tom Brady's rocket pass while balancing on a boat in the harbour. Even Big Tom was impressed with that effort.

That's because Tom knows how hard it is to catch a pass now. :D

Billy Puller did you see this article about Tyson Pedro; thought you might enjoy it.

Must admit, I didn't make the connection to his Dad until I read it.
Great read mate thanks for the link!!! Big fan of Tyson Pedro, great fighter and smart bloke. Between him rob and Tai Tuivasa we’ve got some great Australian representatives of MMa

Freddie Fittler forever NSW’s good luck charm.

Thought that classic QLD defence was going to grind their way over the top halfway through the second half but the Blues found another level.

Promising young side. A few more origins under their belt and they might be able to turn the tide a little.

One of the great Origin games by Tedesco.

It was inevitable, Fittler timed his coaching arrival perfectly with the QLD slide, you can't replace losing 3 greats all at once, Cooper Cronk, Jonathan Thurston and Cameron Smith, IMO if the unlikely happens and QLD win this series it would be their greatest triumph ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Managed to get free tickets that got upgraded to the game last night. Good thing the members dont turn up to everything. Row B on the Terrace in front of the long room. Such a great view of sport from there. Even with the square field its still a great view. Although again the atmosphere isnt as great in the members

winged1 i hope you’ve finished your project mate.

I have been unable to contain my excitement all week so damn pumped for Sunday.

Biggest day for Australian fighting since in my time, not that I’ve been on this earth for too long.

I am pumped. Stuff watching the lions everyone get to a pub it’ll be a cracking day

Biggest day for Australian fighting since in my time, not that I’ve been on this earth for too long.

I am pumped. Stuff watching the lions everyone get to a pub it’ll be a cracking day
No mate still going. Tuesday is d day, but I'm close if the fn plumber ever shows up!

Sunday my daughter is at u16 state trials in Launceston. If she makes the state team North should pick her up, but they may not play her much in this game because she is only 13 and the thinking is she has a couple of years to go.

I have kept a casual eye on the fights but just been flat out and will be working tomorrow too. Would love Horn to get up but it is a big ask. Whittaker is really well rounded and must be favourite for that fight.

Romeo misses weight again. Ffs

Very relieved that reports of ABC Grandstand losing the cricket rights turned out to be false. It’s the soundtrack of an Aussie summer.

On a side note, the ongoing growth of Crocmedia is really bothering me. I really don’t know if I want to live in a world in which Craig Hutchison is a powerful media mogul. How is this happening!?!?

Is it wrong to hope it all goes **** up for him?

Very relieved that reports of ABC Grandstand losing the cricket rights turned out to be false. It’s the soundtrack of an Aussie summer.

On a side note, the ongoing growth of Crocmedia is really bothering me. I really don’t know if I want to live in a world in which Craig Hutchison is a powerful media mogul. How is this happening!?!?

Is it wrong to hope it all goes **** up for him?
Would be interested to know where the money is coming from to support Croc's growth. Feels like he has his fingers in every pie at the moment

Fernando Alonso now 2 out of 3 for the Triple Crown.

Just needs the Indy 500 now. ;)
Which will be very difficult without spending a lot of time in indycar. The le mans victory was a gift when you are in one of two cars that can win.

I'm so happy that Optus shat itself and botched televising the World Cup and SBS has picked it up and showing all games free to air.

Optus acquiring the EPL and then the World Cup was a disaster for those like me that were never going to get an Optus subscription.

Hopefully they relinquish the EPL too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back