General Sport Discussion (non-AFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

winged1 watch canelo GGG 2? Absolute banger of the fight. Not sure about the decision though
Not yet, i had footy things all weekend, but the decision seems to have been panned everywhere. I have watched and scored the first fight twice and both times had GGG winning. 118-110 canelo in the first fight was a travesty.

Heavy Canelo bias. Its why boxing sucks

Not yet, i had footy things all weekend, but the decision seems to have been panned everywhere. I have watched and scored the first fight twice and both times had GGG winning. 118-110 canelo in the first fight was a travesty.

Heavy Canelo bias. Its why boxing sucks
Regardless of the decision one of the best bouts I’ve ever watched. Would highly recommend you find a replay

Ooh, Jets vs Browns Thursday Night Football. What a tasty treat.

Makes some of the AFL's Friday Night fixturing this year look positively inspired.

Was hoping for the Browns to finally win but it's not looking likely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully leads to a new Tiger Woods video game. Miss that series.

The golf club 2 or maybe it is v3 now is really good. I'm road tripping around the US later in the year and bought it to learn some of the high profile courses I will be playing lol.

The golf club 2 or maybe it is v3 now is really good. I'm road tripping around the US later in the year and bought it to learn some of the high profile courses I will be playing lol.

Yeah it’s good, albeit very dry in a video game sense. Pretty cool in VR though.

I can’t get past Tiger being a massive dickhead...

Apparently he was a different guy when injured but now that he is back competing is that same super competitive guy. Won't be the first and won't be the last. #greatness

Tiger gets a mention right at the end of this 4 minute stand up from Bill Burr, hilarious stuff, with a hint of truth in it about celebrities and temptation.
Warning- Foul language contained.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back