M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Very entertaining series. Not usually a fan of the ODI but I’ll be tuning in now for sure come the World Cup. Be interesting what they do with Warner and smith
They simply have to be in the squad, they are 2 of the best batsmen in world cricket.

Looking solely at the squad for the Pakistan series I'd be going-

In- David Warner, Steve Smith.
Outs- Shaun Marsh, Ashton Turner.

Never been a fan of Marsh, and unless Turner tears up the Pakistan series one great innings isn't enough IMO.

briztoon

Wannabe Draft Nuffie
Nov 28, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers
They simply have to be in the squad, they are 2 of the best batsmen in world cricket.

Looking solely at the squad for the Pakistan series I'd be going-

In- David Warner, Steve Smith.
Outs- Shaun Marsh, Ashton Turner.

Never been a fan of Marsh, and unless Turner tears up the Pakistan series one great innings isn't enough IMO.
No, they don't.

Quite frankly, I'd be happy if they were never picked for Australia again.

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
No, they don't.

Quite frankly, I'd be happy if they were never picked for Australia again.
I think they have paid their penance. IMO the penalty was appropriate although completely out of proportion to the precedent set in other cases of ball tampering that have occurred over the last decade or so.

The penalty was harsh which was fine with me but I don't believe in condemning and punishing them for the rest of their sporting life.

winged1

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
So would 10, but I’m trying to be measured.

In related news, Williams are a dumpster fire. Might see the 107 percent rule discussed a bit this year.
Better in fp2. They will improve this year, two inexperienced drivers killed them last year. Kubica hopefully can be competitive and develop the car, Russell is a real talent.

Kimi going well.

May 3, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
Better in fp2. They will improve this year, two inexperienced drivers killed them last year. Kubica hopefully can be competitive and develop the car, Russell is a real talent.

Kimi going well.

You never issued a retraction on your claims that Kubica will never get a seat again ;)

winged1

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
You never issued a retraction on your claims that Kubica will never get a seat again ;)
Yeah well, probably more a product of where Williams are at. Russell seems a lot quicker, Kubica is there to develop the car, I hope he can be competitive. I hope Wiliams can be competitive they are really scrambling.

Getting some smiles from the Broncos predicament. Still haven't forgiven them for their role in knifing the Crushers.

Absolutely smashed by the Roosters. James Roberts gets injured the week before and the next night passes out from drinking. No sanction.

Hoping for a team explosion and the Lions continual rise.

Back