News General sports discussions

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 27, 2004
Dr Geoffrey Edelsten's jacuzzi
AFL Club
Carlton
Mark Webber lost the lead in the Canadian Grand Prix after being passed by Hamilton on lap 51.

Serves Brundle right for pumping up Red Bull.

Webber was forced to pit and then dropped back to fifth.

Great racing with five lead changes.

This idiot passed another car by going around him on his right to cut him off and enter the pits.

Absolute muppet.

Mar 26, 2008
Fight Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers, Storm, Broad St.
Mark Webber lost the lead in the Canadian Grand Prix after being passed by Hamilton on lap 51.

Serves Brundle right for pumping up Red Bull.

Webber was forced to pit and then dropped back to fifth.

Great racing with five lead changes.

This idiot passed another car by going around him on his right to cut him off and enter the pits.

Absolute muppet.
Pissed that I missed it, had an alarm on for 2:30 slept through it, but I wake up at 4:30 exactly to watch this s**t...:confused:

Alpha1

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts
Mar 27, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
**** the Aussies were lucky it wasn't 6 - 0 the Germans were toying with them all game.

Alpha1

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts
Mar 27, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
Well bad luck s**t happens, he shouldn't have even been trying to tackle like that, I agree it was a harsh red card but it would have made no difference even if he hadn't been sent off. Like I said Australia are lucky it wasn't 8 - 0, Aussies showed they are just a overrated team, the media and fan orgy over them was a joke and they embarrassed us in front of billions of people.

Alpha1

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts
Mar 27, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
Not sure, Ghana are a powerful team they have some real quality and lots of speed, I guess we will see on the weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alpha1

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts
Mar 27, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
It made no difference when he was sent off, he is not that good anyway, Germany were already smashing us allover the place, we were lucky they decided to just toy with us. He did nothing for 53 minutes, so I don't see the difference he would have made for the rest of the game, Cahill is a w***er, arrogrant toss pot, he is ok when we play teams that aren't that good or on the same level, goes missing when the big boys come out to play, Lucas is another average player who thinks he is better than he is.

Salaryman

Nels ****ing Cline
10k Posts
Oct 11, 2004
San Sebastien Pls
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Melb Victory
I'ts not so much the Germany game, but the result makes the Gahan game all that more critical, and missing Cahill there will hurt. Of course if Alpha wasn't so busy Celticing us he might have made that point ;)

Perth has lost its V8 round this season due to corruption and self indulgent w***ers
Lucky for me I stpped racing for running so don't have to prop up that club anymore!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back