General Sports thread

Remove this Banner Ad

36ers on fire

Still don't have a naming rights sponsor. You'd hope an SA company can get in quick, because we're the real deal this year.
Sixers bandwagon

allaboard.jpg

Adelaide United Bandwagon

brokenwagon.jpg

Jerome Randle simply defies logic in the modern game. What he can do is as good as any import this country has seen, and had he been blessed with greater height he could've been a superstar.

In the words of Tony Greig (the 12th man version).

'He looks like he's fairly s****ing himself out there'.

There will be some serious questions asked about our cricket side after this match and the above statement looks like it's happening to Steve Smith.

Trolls ?? I'd suggest you were acting as such. But no, there's probably less than that left of the Reds Wagon.

I support all SA teams. Disappointed in the Reds this season and hope they can still string some wins and make other teams scared, but it seems something is off.

As to the Sixers its good to see them being competitive. I love Randle and hope he wins an MVP. Just an absolute competitive beast. Give me 5 Jerome Randles and I will give you a winning side.

I support all SA teams. Disappointed in the Reds this season and hope they can still string some wins and make other teams scared, but it seems something is off.

As to the Sixers its good to see them being competitive. I love Randle and hope he wins an MVP. Just an absolute competitive beast. Give me 5 Jerome Randles and I will give you a winning side.
Who's gonna get the boards?

Sobes has been a revelation this season.

You know what you're getting with Creek and DJ.

Ferguson does some brilliant stuff, but only in patches.

C1u0uVsUQAAzd-p.jpg

Unusual emotion from Roger, great to see.

Never warmed to Nadal, like his game but seems a bit of a flog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck to them and good luck to the SMA.

But the only controversy will be if Mundine doesn't stand for the National Anthem and if it lasts less than 3 rounds with only soft lovetaps happening. At both over 40 I would expect them to not want to hurt each other.

May as well sing Kumbaya , that's how tame it will be.
Called it :D

Apparently they're going to play it before they walk out, Choc might not make it out alive.

And Jerome Randle romped in the MVP. Joey Wright coach of the year, Sobey most improved and Drmic rookie of the year.

Randle and DJ made the team of the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back