General Sports thread

Remove this Banner Ad

How's the following of the Indians?

Behind the Browns and Cavs or relatively even?

It has lagged in recent years. People very unhappy with ownership.

I suspect crowds will be near capacity next week. 12 in a row and counting.

What a month!

Annnnnnd...Crows with 5 wins in a row.

Talk about one hell of a month for a sports fan. :D

(As near as I can tell that trip to Moscow and back must have done the trick....clearly I entered some alternative earth somewhere over Greenland/Iceland) :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Indians have such an underrated team - Kluber , Kipnis , Lindor , Carrasco , Tomlin , Bauer , Salazar , Brantley and Napoli.

I would kill for their pitchers , as Red Sox pitching suck so much.

David Price and Steven Wright go ok. 8 wins and 5 loses each and then with Rick Porcello with 9 wins. Not bad for a pitching crew that "sucks"

Plus this was always a rebuilding year with Jackie Bradley Jn, Mookie "Eddie" Betts, Xander Bogaerts.

David Price and Steven Wright go ok. 8 wins and 5 loses each and then with Rick Porcello with 9 wins. Not bad for a pitching crew that "sucks"

Plus this was always a rebuilding year with Jackie Bradley Jn, Mookie "Eddie" Betts, Xander Bogaerts.

I think Red Sox should go after another starter someone like Teheran or Pomeranz . Relieving is awful. The only good one is Kimbrel.

F**king love Mookie!

I think Red Sox should go after another starter someone like Teheran or Pomeranz . Relieving is awful. The only good one is Kimbrel.

F**king love Mookie!

Agree. That's the issue and the starters are getting the job done ahe relievers on need to pitch 2 to 4 innings.

I think they might look at trading a starter for a few young up and coming pitchers who can lean as relievers. This is a rebuilding year and grabbing a wild card spot would be epic.

Agree. That's the issue and the starters are getting the job done ahe relievers on need to pitch 2 to 4 innings.

I think they might look at trading a starter for a few young up and coming pitchers who can lean as relievers. This is a rebuilding year and grabbing a wild card spot would be epic.

We give up way to many walks which leads to runs with the relievers :(

I heard we are trying to get Sonny Gray or Harvey before the deadline.

We are doing well to get to wildcard spot :D

Good lord what an incredible month June was and I nearly cried knowing it had to come to an end.

June 2016---

1. Cavs storm back from down 3-1 to win championship.

2. Our hockey team (highest league under the NHL) wins the Calder Cup Trophy 4 games to Zip. I attended the sold out 4th game and it was an absolute blast.

3. Indians decide to not lose anymore from June 15th on--end month with 13 straight wins, 48-30 record, first by 6 games.

4. Browns don't lose a damn game the entire month---nobody fails drug test or gets arrested.

5. Last and certainly not least....the Crows go undefeated in June and have won 5 straight.

Now THAT..is one hell of a month gentlemen. :)

Jesus Christ Indiana Pacers are going to be scary next season.

PG: Teague
SG: Ellis
SF: George
PF: Thaddeus Young
C: Jefferson

Miles , Turner , Stuckey , Lawson , Hill as backups.
The Knicks will have a great lineup........ if it turns into 2011 again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back