General Sports thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I just hated the fact the African American community brought has now brought race into it, and ESPN called her a hero.

There was nothing heroic about what she did.

I'm not an avid tennis watcher. Would have a similar outburst from a bloke have been overlooked?
Similar from both sides have been, not that they should be. This ref has canned Kyrgios before, and has a bit of a hard approach.

I think the personal attack probably tipped him over in this case.

Serena has history of being an enormous sook when losing.

I just hated the fact the African American community brought has now brought race into it, and ESPN called her a hero.

There was nothing heroic about what she did.

I loved the I'm a Mum part, so is my partner who isn't into sport, her comment was well disgraceful example you are setting right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMG_8950.JPG

I am in pain everyone. It is well known the colors I despise.

Take a gander at little AC's golf uniform for middle school team he is playing for this fall

I may cry

Last edited:
Starting to get into the NFL

Watched all five series of Friday Night Lights so am a bit of an expert

Any advice on picking a team?

Cleveland just got a touchdown. They look alright...?
I probably wouldn't pick the Browns....

Whats the story here?
He had arranged to sign a two way deal with the Brooklyn Nets in the NBA, this just means they get him for training camp, if he doesn't make the final team then their D-League side (think SANFL for us) keeps his rights in the US. The 36ers then went to the courts and put an injunction on him signing the deal and said the Nets would have to compensate them first.

It's one of those unspoken rules that if a guy has a chance for an NBA spot you don't stand in their way. He thrb got cut by the Nets, so the 36ers asked him to come back and he basically said despite him still liking Joey Wright and Ken Cole they burnt the bridge and he was done with the team forever.

He had arranged to sign a two way deal with the Brooklyn Nets in the NBA, this just means they get him for training camp, if he doesn't make the final team then their D-League side (think SANFL for us) keeps his rights in the US. The 36ers then went to the courts and put an injunction on him signing the deal and said the Nets would have to compensate them first.

It's one of those unspoken rules that if a guy has a chance for an NBA spot you don't stand in their way. He thrb got cut by the Nets, so the 36ers asked him to come back and he basically said despite him still liking Joey Wright and Ken Cole they burnt the bridge and he was done with the team forever.
Is he better off playing in the D League or NBL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back