General Sports thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Do not “know” Brett, but a good friend was a roommate of his at South Carolina back in the day.

I have had a beer or two with him when he was in town for Firestone and he always struck me as a good guy.

A couple really decent years on regular tour set him up for life...and that’s not to shabby.

As an aside..good lord it’s not fun when your contemporaries are now on the Senior Tour ;)

So Adelaide Bite lost in straight sets, are South Australian sides the biggest sporting flops ever?

So Adelaide Bite lost in straight sets, are South Australian sides the biggest sporting flops ever?

It’s over 12 minutes for a reason. I will let you know when Adelaide gets close.

Hint...not in your lifetime mate ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had heard rumblings about the players not being happy, and IMO Jerome Randle was NEVER the guy we needed to get back to the club as an import.

There's also a reason guys like Creek, Sobey, Gibson and Co didnt want to hang around and it clearly wasnt money driven. Joey has always had a reputation as a hrd campaigner but this would be well beyond the line

Remove this Banner Ad

Back