General Sports thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching the tennis.

Not to fussed with Nick’s behaviour, I personally miss having “personalities” in sport. Adds to the spectacle IMO.

But I wish he would get his s**t together with a coach and take it a little more seriously, he could dominate I reckon. I guess he doesn’t need to with the money still rolling in being halfarsed.

But…

What is that abomination on his to right arm, it’s just a blob 🤮

And…

Get you’re own towel you lazy karnt 🤣

Watching the tennis.

Not to fussed with Nick’s behaviour, I personally miss having “personalities” in sport. Adds to the spectacle IMO.

But I wish he would get his sh*t together with a coach and take it a little more seriously, he could dominate I reckon. I guess he doesn’t need to with the money still rolling in being halfarsed.

But…

What is that abomination on his to right arm, it’s just a blob 🤮

And…

Get you’re own towel you lazy karnt 🤣

Articles I have read about him paint a picture of a guy who has very little desire to reach his full potential.

Happy to ride out his career by out talenting those he can and not particularly driven to beat those he can’t out talent.

Mostly seems like he gets this is a way to earn $$ he couldn’t earn doing anything else and has no particular love of the sport.

Articles I have read about him paint a picture of a guy who has very little desire to reach his full potential.

Happy to ride out his career by out talenting those he can and not particularly driven to beat those he can’t out talent.

Mostly seems like he gets this is a way to earn $$ he couldn’t earn doing anything else and has no particular love of the sport.
He's got as much talent as anyone.

It's a shame he wastes most of it but he's not alone in that, he just does it in a very vocal fashion

He's got as much talent as anyone.

It's a shame he wastes most of it but he's not alone in that, he just does it in a very vocal fashion

He cannot out talent the better players. That has been clearly shown throughout his career.

Beating the elite requires dedication, commitment and desire—of which he demonstrates zero.

I agree that other professionals also are similar in that they are comfortable sliding by on ability alone with zero desire to make the commitment needed to truly compete with the best of the best in their sports.

We see it all the time.

But the discussion was on Nick and when he draws attention to himself—attention that he enjoys—it is hard not to point out he falls clearly in that group of athlete.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He cannot out talent the better players. That has been clearly shown throughout his career.

Beating the elite requires dedication, commitment and desire—of which he demonstrates zero.

I agree that other professionals also are similar in that they are comfortable sliding by on ability alone with zero desire to make the commitment needed to truly compete with the best of the best in their sports.

We see it all the time.

But the discussion was on Nick and when he draws attention to himself—attention that he enjoys—it is hard not to point out he falls clearly in that group of athlete.
I think he's beaten all the top guys, he's got the talent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back