General Stats Questions & Requests Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Hate, big favour, any chance you could suss out how many games Freofalcon and Packedlunch have played together?

If you're able to provide current stats for both as well that'd be awesome, but the games played together would be the priority.

Thanks!
131 Games - would be 132, but Packedlunch was dropped in Season 27, Round 16.

Player​
GMS​
HO​
K​
M​
HB​
T​
FF​
FA​
G​
B​
D​
DT​
Freofalcon
148​
178​
1003​
329​
924​
243​
148​
101​
110​
75​
1927​
7574​
Packedlunch
148​
333​
896​
331​
803​
172​
86​
106​
104​
72​
1699​
6772​

131 Games - would be 132, but Packedlunch was dropped in Season 27, Round 16.

Player​
GMS​
HO​
K​
M​
HB​
T​
FF​
FA​
G​
B​
D​
DT​
Freofalcon
148​
178​
1003​
329​
924​
243​
148​
101​
110​
75​
1927​
7574​
Packedlunch
148​
333​
896​
331​
803​
172​
86​
106​
104​
72​
1699​
6772​
Thanks, that's awesome Hate. You're a gentleman and a scholar :thumbsu:

Hate do you have a database with all the league stats that you connect to?

Picking up some SQL atm, so would like to explore
Use dummy data, I'm away for bit. You've inspired me to work on my project though recently, hopefully setup with an API eventually.

Is it possible to have an easy reference to SoO history created? I don't have the formatting skills (or the time these days due to personal shiz).
Maybe there's already a thread, in which case perhaps can it be brought to my attention and I'll edit it into the index thread (or Clod can do it as it's his thread I think).
If there's no existing thread, I collected a bit of data and pasted it into one of the current SoO threads, I got the old stuff from my original hub and then just browsed for the rest.
Anyone with some time and a hankering for a project should be able to drum something up.
kthx

Is it possible to have an easy reference to SoO history created? I don't have the formatting skills (or the time these days due to personal shiz).
Maybe there's already a thread, in which case perhaps can it be brought to my attention and I'll edit it into the index thread (or Clod can do it as it's his thread I think).
If there's no existing thread, I collected a bit of data and pasted it into one of the current SoO threads, I got the old stuff from my original hub and then just browsed for the rest.
Anyone with some time and a hankering for a project should be able to drum something up.
kthx
Tis a locked thread I can no longer access

kthx
I too would like to see how far behind me everyone else is on the goalscoring table.

Ant Bear do you still happen to have a spreadsheet of season 23 posting stats data saved somewhere on your computer?
Don't think so, I think I only started doing them in S24. I'll have a dig, but not confident.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think so, I think I only started doing them in S24. I'll have a dig, but not confident.

Ant Bear

Do you have the stats on the amounts of posts you dodged today?

JoshWoodenSpoon NaturalDisaster Hate

Do any of you have:

1. An excel spreadsheet with all the stat files data from this season?
2. An excel spreadsheet with all the stat files data in history (I vaguely remember this previously being available).

If so, could you please send me a PM ASAP? I'm after some data and hoping to collate today if possible.

Do any of you have:

2. An excel spreadsheet with all the stat files data in history (I vaguely remember this previously being available).

If so, could you please send me a PM ASAP? I'm after some data and hoping to collate today if possible.
The files that the sim exports?

No, the all-time stats are collated using the after match reports.
Sorry that's what I was meaning. I'm after a collation of all the .S files that the sim exports in one combined excel file - so in essence the after match reports.

Do any of you have:

Here is up til the end of S27 (not my work):

Remove this Banner Ad

Back