General Stats Questions & Requests Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Where is that hiding? I couldn't find a thread for this last night.
Should have asked! It's just in here from when Tarks was after it earlier.

Now that round 1 is over, can I get a few lists to see where I am at:
Most clubs,
Most teammates,
Most teammates at multiple clubs,
Most GF losses,
Most GF losses at multiple clubs,

Probably add more to the list later.
7 Clubs - =2nd with 3 others
4 Losing Grand Finals - =2nd with 3 others
" / 4 clubs - 1st

I'm not going to do teammates for a while yet. The query I wrote took far too long to process and wasn't adequately optimized. If I find the time, I'll do it again one day.

7 Clubs - =2nd with 3 others
4 Losing Grand Finals - =2nd with 3 others
" / 4 clubs - 1st

I'm not going to do teammates for a while yet. The query I wrote took far too long to process and wasn't adequately optimized. If I find the time, I'll do it again one day.
Is this updated to to R1 of s29. Because I know it's now 8 clubs.

Fair enough, I get it.

Hate, Can you please tell me, Callums_Guns wants to know if a single player has ever scored more goals than the entire opposition in a single game?

Hate, Can you please tell me, Callums_Guns wants to know if a single player has ever scored more goals than the entire opposition in a single game?

On phone atm, but the only change is okeydoke7 can be added when he kicked 10 or so goals in one of the later Rds last season.

On phone atm, but the only change is okeydoke7 can be added when he kicked 10 or so goals in one of the later Rds last season.
* me the Dragons are on that list way too many times.

Does anyone have handy the current career games tally for Harvey Manfrenjensenden and boncer34?
S28 games
Harvey 16
Boncer 14

Add to amounts in the spreadsheet in this thread:

Best I can do quickly on my phone sorry

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hate .... are you putting up "Every game played by every player" stats up to end of S28 ?
That thread is more of a Broken thing. I wouldn't be able to do it justice. I just supply the data.

Career statistics until the end of Season 28 can be found below:

Does anyone have handy the current career games tally for Harvey Manfrenjensenden and boncer34?
End of Season 29, Round 01:

Harvey Man-nop: 73 Games
boncer34: 382 Games

That thread is more of a Broken thing. I wouldn't be able to do it justice. I just supply the data.

Career statistics until the end of Season 28 can be found below:
Perfect, that's all I needed ....many thanks

Hello Hate my good friend, you wouldn't happen to have a list or directions to a list of games played as captain would you?
The Club Honour Roll thread does its best to lend some guidance to who captained clubs over the seasons. It is, however, largely based off of hand-done research and is constantly open for correction as I have done so on numerous occasions after spending hours, sometimes days researching what *actually* happened. The thread is a second version, and was re-done due to character limits and to neaten it up, so I made some corrections at that time.

The role of captain has never really been defined and is somewhat of a hybrid mess of things. The committee rep doesn't have to be the captain. The team sheet poster doesn't have to be the captain. The captain doesn't have to be the captain. Seasons can also show a revolving door of captains for certain clubs. Oh, and then we have suspensions. Team threads will go unedited, even though perhaps there is one posting hiding in the rough that says they changed captain.

To answer your question though, I could calculate the games based on season count from my thread, but I think it would be safe to say it is either Ljp86 who captained the Dragons FFC for 10 seasons or fitzroybowiedog who only recently ended his 9 season reign as the head of the Roys FFC.

It appears as though no one has ever thought to require clubs to explicitly denote who is their captain for their upcoming fixture in their weekly team sheets. Maybe we should.

Last edited:
The Club Honour Roll thread does its best to lend some guidance to who captained clubs over the seasons. It is, however, largely based off of hand-done research and is constantly open for correction as I have done so on numerous occasions after spending hours, sometimes days researching what *actually* happened. The thread is a second version, and was re-done due to character limits and to neaten it up, so I made some corrections at that time.

The role of captain has never really been defined and is somewhat of a hybrid mess of things. The committee rep doesn't have to be the captain. The team sheet poster doesn't have to be the captain. The captain doesn't have to be the captain. Seasons can also show a revolving door of captains for certain clubs. Oh, and then we have suspensions. Team threads will go unedited, even though perhaps there is one posting hiding in the rough that says they changed captain.

To answer your question though, I could calculate the games based on season count from my thread, but I think it would be safe to say it is either Ljp86 who captained the Dragons FFC for 10 seasons or fitzroybowiedog who only recently ended his 9 season reign as the head of the Roys FFC.

It appears as though no one has ever thought to require clubs to explicitly denote who is their captain for their upcoming fixture in their weekly team sheets. Maybe we should.
Thank you my good friend, I was just wondering to myself how many people have played more games than me without captaining a club.

Hey Hate you invaluable resource you, probably an easy one:

What's the highest amount of goals kicked by an individual in a single game?
S26 Update

Hate any chance when you can to just find where I rank for games for the Demons? Much appreciated
You are currently 9th on the list.

Finals Week 1 - can equal Eth (7th, 178)
Fianls Week 4 - can equal Logger (6th, 181)

deaneus who sits above you by 5 games can surpass them both.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back