General Stats Questions & Requests Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hate the Gumbies just held opponents goalless in the first half in back to back weeks, has this ever been done before?

In the same vein, the Gumbies only allowed 3 total points in the first halves of their previous two games. Is that a record across two consecutive games, and what are similar instances?
Give me some time and I'll work this out for you champ.

So here's one Kennedy Parker / Hate if you can work it out...

What's the lowest amount of disposals/DT points across a finals series for a player for say three (or four) finals?
DT:
3 Games - 0
4 Games - 25
5 Games - 71

Disposals:
3 Games - 0
4 Games - 6
5 Games - 15

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great, yes from me if others think so too.
I think so - happy to help create a list of threads to move too if you need.

Mobbs also thinks so and as he's my Dad, I think that's the final say on the matter isn't it?

I think so - happy to help create a list of threads to move too if you need.

Mobbs also thinks so and as he's my Dad, I think that's the final say on the matter isn't it?
I can’t see it hurting at all and if no one else can be bothered I’ll move relevant threads, and it would actually be good to search for team submissions in one place imo.

But if you say ‘spilling garbage’ to your dad again Imma have to kill you.

Hello Wosh, thoughts on this?
Has a thread for S33 Round 1 Match SIMs been created already?

I am keen to get my hands on every transcript for statistical purposes and am wondering what is the best way to go about that.

Anybody know what the most losingest start as the captain of a Sweet FA team is?

Asking for a friend.
Hey mate, answering for a friend here.

I don't sorry. And thought about looking but it just seems like a lot of work for a manual operator in me.

Anybody know what the most losingest start as the captain of a Sweet FA team is?

Asking for a friend.
Yes Equus Started his captaincy with 13 losses.

More recently Ant Bear lost the first 8 games of his captaincy.

Thanks for that. I have some work to do then.
What you need to do is to promise to dab when you score your first W.
Then arrange a meetup with Dingster , who will hold you to your promise and absolutely will not publish the photo as proof.

What you need to do is to promise to dab when you score your first W.
Then arrange a meetup with Dingster , who will hold you to your promise and absolutely will not publish the photo as proof.
I will absolutely not be doing that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back