General Stats Questions & Requests Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What you need to do is to promise to dab when you score your first W.
Then arrange a meetup with Dingster , who will hold you to your promise and absolutely will not publish the photo as proof.
Tonga Bob can I be of assistance?

Dear Hate,
What is the H2H record between The Filth Wizard and my splendid self?

Let's rock this stats thread.
Sorry mate, a bit late, but I'll try get to this soon.

Updated list of most grand final losses and most teammates. Please and thank you
GF + L

x6 - akkaps, Grockadoc
3. x5 - Nuffers, rfctigerarmy, tigland
6. x4 - x9 players

Teammates
. 328 - WaLkEr_ThE_StAr
2. 317 - okeydoke7
3. 298 - boncer34
4. 265 - HawkPatrol
5. 254 - fumbler
6. 253 - Itsmyshow
7. 250 - akkaps, Dingster

Sorry mate, a bit late, but I'll try get to this soon.

GF + L

x6 - akkaps, Grockadoc
3. x5 - Nuffers, rfctigerarmy, tigland
6. x4 - x9 players

Teammates
. 328 - WaLkEr_ThE_StAr
2. 317 - okeydoke7
3. 298 - boncer34
4. 265 - HawkPatrol
5. 254 - fumbler
6. 253 - Itsmyshow
7. 250 - akkaps, Dingster

It's probably the grandest stat of all time. Take your time friend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Evening Hate do you happen to have the player stats, to the end of Season 33, available?

Hello my good friend,

I have decided to retire the spreadsheet and the updating of a large portion of my contributions to this archive sub-board in favour of something more accessible for everyone - I expect this to be released in Round 02.

Hello my good friend,

I have decided to retire the spreadsheet and the updating of a large portion of my contributions to this archive sub-board in favour of something more accessible for everyone - I expect this to be released in Round 02.
Microsoft Excel? :think:

Hello my good friend,

Looking forward to it.

Hello my good friend,

Happy Little Girl GIF

Hate - how locked in is Sweet F.A+ is it open to suggestions?
Always open to suggestions (prefer via pm) - I have started creating a list. If I can do something, depending on its complexity and my brain figuring it out, I will absolutely add something. I have a few additions I plan to push live next week.

Hate you gorgeous human being you, since I'm playing the Royals this week and note that spookism was part of their flag winning side, (with apologies to Broken) who are the current leaders for games played without a premiership?
1. 415 Games - Fred
2. 407 Games - WaLkEr_ThE_StAr
3. 314 Games - Papa Juggs
4. 299 Games - The Half Back
5. 286 Games - SM
6. 279 Games - Deestroy
7. 268 Games - RU_
8. 263 Games - eth-dog
9. 259 Games - Milera2Betts
10. 257 Games - Raveneyes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back