News & Events General Tennis News

Remove this Banner Ad

Bencic is in a worse state I feel. Lost 6-1 6-3 to Witthöft (who is not a slouch). For starters she needs to slim the f**k down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't Schiavone get a WC anyway, being a former champion?

The director of Rome isn't even giving her a WC for qualies so not necessarily. Not giving a GS champion a chance to say goodbye to their home tournament is pretty absurd.

Throws the WTA wide open. One Sharapova will be happy about this news. Also means Serena was about 8 weeks pregnant during her Australian open win. Congratulations to her.

Thank goodness we might actually get a few new champions. Maria is loving it though. Takes a break for 15mths and comes back when Serena is out for 12 months lol

Maria will be happy with this news lol Though tennis will be different without Serena and now we'll see some new Grand Slam winners.
Great news for Serena and her partner.

Yes good luck to both of them and may it be a lovely pregnancy.

People saying there will be new winners. I fully expect Venus to come out and win Wimbledon now. Congrats to serena and her partner

Konta could easily win one of these two, always good to see Kerber win. Halep might finally do something. I'd love Sharapova to win the French.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back