News & Events General Tennis News

Remove this Banner Ad

danstar

Premium Platinum
Sep 2, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
I just sat down to watch this match, totally unaware of the news. Very sad for Dasha, she has been playing so well this year on her comeback, hoping that its not as serious as it looked.

Hamingja

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
I saw the score and then went and watched the video. If she has done her ACL again WTF was the physio doing getting her to put all her weight on the knee and then hop on it. I thought for sure it couldn't be that serious after seeing that.

danstar

Premium Platinum
Sep 2, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
I saw the score and then went and watched the video. If she has done her ACL again WTF was the physio doing getting her to put all her weight on the knee and then hop on it. I thought for sure it couldn't be that serious after seeing that.
Yeah that was totally absurd. When have we ever seen someone do that on the bench in afl or rugby, i would be asking for that physio to be sacked from there job and banned from helping anyone else, it was ludicrous

HODGEYROAD

Brownlow Medallist
May 10, 2007
Bonbeach
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
Given Djokovic will likely be able to play all tournaments he wishes in 2023, It'll be interesting to see what month he reclaims the No 1 ranking.

BobbyMorri

Community Leader
May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Scunny, Furth
Given Djokovic will likely be able to play all tournaments he wishes in 2023, It'll be interesting to see what month he reclaims the No 1 ranking.
Given we have a 19-year-old on top atm, who is getting better and better and has a slam win on his points total, I say Novak will be lucky to reclaim it at all.

Novak is coming from a long long long way back(remember, Wimbledon has no points attached to it this year). Carlos will have that US Open win on his tally for 12 months.

HODGEYROAD

Brownlow Medallist
May 10, 2007
Bonbeach
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
Given we have a 19-year-old on top atm, who is getting better and better and has a slam win on his points total, I say Novak will be lucky to reclaim it at all.

Novak is coming from a long long long way back(remember, Wimbledon has no points attached to it this year). Carlos will have that US Open win on his tally for 12 months.

I'll say Novak reclaims after next years US open.

Remove this Banner Ad