News & Events General Tennis News

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
I will miss 7. Loved the app and 2 channels. I worry about 9. I don't have foxtel so if they pass some if it on, then I will be in trouble.
I agree. For all the flack 7 get during the Olympics ( and I assume Comm Games coming up) they at least have all 3 channels going if they can

May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Furth
Casey just retired.
https://www.facebook.com/caseydellacquatennis/?fref=mentions

video

great career in the end. Of course, had that amazing run into the 4th round(?) at the AO singles but will be best remembered as Ash's partner in the doubles and making all those grand slams finals. Great timing as they seemed to be going downhill in recent months. Good call by someone on this board when Casey didn't do IW/Miami and Ash were with Coco.

The big question is, what on earth is Seven going to do with the rights next summer with a couple of tests being played during January as well as the BBL, Aus Open may get shafted next year.

Well Done on Casey's career, obviously that run in 2008 in Melbourne will be my biggest memory.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
The big question is, what on earth is Seven going to do with the rights next summer with a couple of tests being played during January as well as the BBL, Aus Open may get shafted next year.

Well Done on Casey's career, obviously that run in 2008 in Melbourne will be my biggest memory.
Cricket on Foxtel during this time

JamisonRun40

Norm Smith Medallist
May 26, 2013
Nollamara, WA
AFL Club
Carlton
Well done Casey on a pretty solid career, shame she had a lot of injuries.

Not sure about Ch9 and them taking over the rights. At least I won't have to put up with Ch Basil. I wonder who will get a commentating gig. I hope Jelena Dokic does and maybe Casey can have a go.

It's a small tournament in doubles. Hardly taking any young players spot when you still have 40 year olds at the top of the rankings! He's there to support alex in his development. No issues for me.

So I'm allowed to be against his mini comebacks lol I'm just not a fan and plenty of upcoming players play in small tournaments

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 4, 2008
Maribyrnong
AFL Club
Essendon
So I'm allowed to be against his mini comebacks lol I'm just not a fan and plenty of upcoming players play in small tournaments
Fair enough. Tennis is one of those sports that is hard to give up and honestly playing on the doubles tour in a small tournament wont stop anyone from developing or progressing. I see this more as a benefit to de minaur.

Back