News & Events General Tennis News

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would you need to have unity between the slams? I was actually okay with each slam having different ones to make them unique.

God, there are some dumb decision makers out there

Last edited:

Tough situation!

not cool

as long as he doesnt endorse Putin, I have no complaints. that goes for all players. It should be the other way around; that is, there should be proof that he supports Putin(etc, say nothing and keep your head down) rather than proving he doesn't supports Putin (have to say something and put it in the line of fire)

He doesn't live in a free country and it could be dangerous to outwardly say something so direct against Putin. If we force players to do what we think is right, then we are hypocrites.

Why would you need to have unity between the slams? I was actually okay with each slam having different ones to make them unique.

God, there are some dumb decision makers out there
I guess it confuses casual fans. It was a bit silly having 4 different match ending ways.

What annoys me is that there is unity between the sexes. The Bo3 should still be advantage. There is no Isner to run up the score in the girls like they do in the boys

I guess it confuses casual fans. It was a bit silly having 4 different match ending ways.

What annoys me is that there is unity between the sexes. The Bo3 should still be advantage. There is no Isner to run up the score in the girls like they do in the boys

Why is it silly? I suppose we should make all the surfaces the same too.

Why is it silly? I suppose we should make all the surfaces the same too.
I dont mind the difference between advantage and tie break sets. That is fine and one we have put up with for decades with the US having TB for as long as I remember

it is silly when you have different margins when a tie-break set ends.. for example, having the US open finishing at 7 points, while the Aussie had the super duper TB at 10 points. there is no reason for these to be different and just causes confusion. Just have the same Tie break sets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow surprised to hear this news

When someone on here posted she would not be returning for the BJK Cup a thought crossed my mind but I refrained from posting it. I'm going to post it now... I wondered if she was having a baby!!

Anyway, whatever her reasons, all the best to her. I love the fact that she played tennis on her own terms and was able to have success and provide us all with so much enjoyment along the way. Farewell Ash, you will be missed.

When someone on here posted she would not be returning for the BJK Cup a thought crossed my mind but I refrained from posting it. I'm going to post it now... I wondered if she was having a baby!!

Anyway, whatever her reasons, all the best to her. I love the fact that she played tennis on her own terms and was able to have success and provide us all with so much enjoyment along the way. Farewell Ash, you will be missed.
Sounds like she has other plans set up, and could be pregnant?

Tsonga will retire after playing the French open. It seems we have finally hit that critical mass year where players are retiring.

Mouratoglou is now the full time coach of Halep, which may hint that Serena is not coming back any time soon. I do wonder if Serena will play again.

It may not look good BUT it's a non issue because you only 2/4 players who are on different sides of the net - There is no problem with player identification.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back