Alex Wright (Norwood)

Jack Tuthill

North Launceston

Ins:

Outs:

Michael Stingel (Norwood)
Tom Bennett
Corey Nankervis

* will only add confirmed as there are obviously heaps of rumours out there.

* post here and I’ll add on

Last edited:
Our existence?

Last time i checked the NHFC still exists, its the license holder of the Hobart City Demons.
all that has happened is a name change, they merged with no-one. Its a bit like when you lot sold out on the
cats and become bombers for a few extra dollars & a few jumpers donated by Sheedy.

Last time i checked the NHFC still exists, its the license holder of the Hobart City Demons.
all that has happened is a name change, they merged with no-one. Its a bit like when you lot sold out on the
cats and become bombers for a few extra dollars & a few jumpers donated by Sheedy.

Quite correct. NHFC sold its trading name for $50,000. Not for some jumpers & a set of shiny beads; )

North Hobart Football club that invites Sandy Bay past players and officials to reunions.....

Nothing like it actually, you still see the name Lauderdale on the scoreboard and in the paper, not so much North Hobart though? No different to changing from the Robins to the Demons yeah?

North Hobart Football club that invites Sandy Bay past players and officials to reunions.....

Nothing like it actually, you still see the name Lauderdale on the scoreboard and in the paper, not so much North Hobart though? No different to changing from the Robins to the Demons yeah?

You are wrong why don't you just admit it. You must be a sad and bitter individual, taking pleasure out of what you call the extinction of a football club.

You are wrong why don't you just admit it. You must be a sad and bitter individual, taking pleasure out of what you call the extinction of a football club.

I take no pleasure out of it whatsoever, but when old whinging wally takes potshots at Lauderdale and Darren Winter every second post then expect a return of serve.

I am quite happy to talk about the actual football but old mate doesn't seem to engage in that, and I am fairly certain its because he wouldn't know one end of the ground from the other or could name 3 players from each team.

Half right
Using your logic Footscray Football Club exists but don't play football because they are called Western Bulldogs.no different to North Hobart Football Club playing as Hobart City Demons. Just a tip, you should stop using terms Like Hobart City soccer club etc because contrary to what you believe it's just not funny.

Using your logic Footscray Football Club exists but don't play football because they are called Western Bulldogs.no different to North Hobart Football Club playing as Hobart City Demons. Just a tip, you should stop using terms Like Hobart City soccer club etc because contrary to what you believe it's just not funny.

I'll take that tip on board, I'll also offer you a tissue if you like?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a year old old dog, bit slow on the uptake, did they have one this year? I think ive had enough for tonight might just watch the Cats play, you know them don't you? They are the team that plays in the blue and white hoops and calls themselves Cats, a football club that wouldn't sell their colours or their mascot under any circumstances. Want a Kleenex? I'm sure you would have a limitless supply down there after the last 30 barren years you've had since that amateur cup you raised.

I actually think the Seagulls might cause an upset at Devonport tomorrow, wonder if it will make the Steele's and Palfreymans ooze with pride to see.

I actually think the Seagulls might cause an upset at Devonport tomorrow, wonder if it will make the Steele's and Palfreymans ooze with pride to see.

I'm sure all your past greats will be proud if you can get up tomorrow. That's right they all walked when you sold out to the Bombers.

I'm sure all your past greats will be proud if you can get up tomorrow. That's right they all walked when you sold out to the Bombers.

Did they? I saw Tony Martyn there the other day.....

Hey he's an ex seagull, does that make him a Hobart City Redleg as well?

You will be needing the tissues tomorrow won't you? I mean you have tipped Roos to win haven't you?
Remind me when it was the last time your city boys whatever you like to call them got the better of our little amateur footy club sooky? Reckon it's been a while..

Remind me when it was the last time your city boys whatever you like to call them got the better of our little amateur footy club sooky? Reckon it's been a while..

Remind me what your club has done in the last 30 years. The old chestnut of " we have a great junior program" only lasts for so long. Never has a club talked themselves up so much and delivered so little.what has your coach Achieved? Apart from embarrassing himself in the media each week he has done nothing and will leave that club with no legacy whatsoever apart from mediocrity. As harsh as it may sound a club is measured by silverware, something Windy won't achieve. Sooky enough for you.

Remind me what your club has done in the last 30 years. The old chestnut of " we have a great junior program" only lasts for so long. Never has a club talked themselves up so much and delivered so little.what has your coach Achieved? Apart from embarrassing himself in the media each week he has done nothing and will leave that club with no legacy whatsoever apart from mediocrity. As harsh as it may sound a club is measured by silverware, something Windy won't achieve. Sooky enough for you.
Stop repeating the same dribble and just answer the question..?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back