Alex Wright (Norwood)

Jack Tuthill

North Launceston

Ins:

Outs:

Michael Stingel (Norwood)
Tom Bennett
Corey Nankervis

* will only add confirmed as there are obviously heaps of rumours out there.

* post here and I’ll add on

Last edited:
Round 1
Lauderdale over North Hobart
Glenorchy over Launceston

...and, if it's ever gonna happen, it needs to be round 1 at home:

Tigers over North Launceston...

Lauderdale.
Glenorchy.
North Launceston.

Geez I forgot.

FWIW Glenorchy,Lauderdale & NL.

I looked earlier & see that I can watch the Tassie teams playing NBL 1 (the new SEABL) basketball & local NPL statewide soccer on livestream, but no TSL. It just shows that the AFL, AFL CGARA about Tasmanian football. They'd spend maybe 5x the others on wages & do what for the promotion of the League?

AFLTas are an embarrassment.

Geez I forgot.

FWIW Glenorchy,Lauderdale & NL.

I looked earlier & see that I can watch the Tassie teams playing NBL 1 (the new SEABL) basketball & local NPL statewide soccer on livestream, but no TSL. It just shows that the AFL, AFL CGARA about Tasmanian football. They'd spend maybe 5x the others on wages & do what for the promotion of the League?

AFLTas are an embarrassment.

Well thats the last time I listen to a particular club official who told me this arvo that their'd be no livestream games. I see Kingston V Tigers will be live. My apologies. I've been sold a pup on that.

I'll ask other people about footy things in future.

Anyway. Good luck all clubs.

Just while ranting. It is a pity we won't see much of the young u18 players anymore now its back to full time. I agree with Winter on this one.

TSL Final Scores: Round 1 (30/3/19)
At Windsor Park
Launceston 5.10 (40)
Glenorchy 9.15 (69)

At North Hobart Oval.
Nth Hobart 8.10 (58)
Lauderdale 16.15 (111)

At Kingborough Twin Ovals.
Kingborough Tigers 8.6 (54)
Nth Launceston 16.11 (107)

Last edited:
Entertaining game at NHO yesterday
Demons looked to have improved, bigger, faster and stronger but ultimately the same result still a concern.
Lauderdale’s slow start to the year only lasted a quarter this season haha, looked good moving the ball and a very potent forward line, will only get better with a few newbies and a fair chunk of talent out of the side.

Good crowd turned up just a shame Noth Hobart didn’t cater for it, one ticket window open while lines snaking round onto Argyle street, sold out of records at 1.30 and no hot food left at half time, gotta be better than that.

First game results seemed to go as thought. All games had some competition about them at least.

Kingston & NH have definitely shown signs of improvement. Launceston have dropped a peg or two by the looks at this stage. I'm sure all those teams will be a challenge with some more games under their belts.

In short, the early call must be for a 3rd NL v Lauderdale top 2 finish. Maybe Glenorchy will sneak in if either falter. They perhaps seem to be the dark horse.

All that without knowing how Clarence will go of course. :)

Roos kids to upset NL tomorrow. You have heard it here first. Look out especially for Sam Banks. Making his debut and only just turned 16. The states next first round pick.

Other 2 games should look after themselves with Lauderdale and Glenorchy too strong for Launceston and North Hobart respectively.

Roos kids to upset NL tomorrow. You have heard it here first. Look out especially for Sam Banks. Making his debut and only just turned 16. The states next first round pick.

Other 2 games should look after themselves with Lauderdale and Glenorchy too strong for Launceston and North Hobart respectively.

I don't know how Clarence went over the preseason, but they'd have to pick up a lot of good players from last year to knock off NL. NL for me.

I think NH will push Glenorchy, but not enough. Glenorchy for me.

I think Lauderdale should win pretty well. Kingston looked better last week but not good enough for mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TSL Final Scores: Round 2 (6/4/19)
At UTas Stadium
North Launceston 7.15 (57)
Clarence 5.6 (36)

At Skybus Oval (Lauderdale)
Lauderdale 15.14 (104)
Launceston 10.11 (71)

At KGV Oval (Night)
Glenorchy 11.11 (77)
North Hobart 5.6 (36)

A rumour has come to my attention today and I once again mention that it is an unconfirmed rumour. Was told Colin Garland has had a falling out with the NHFC board and coach over a club issue and he has walked out on the club and is why Colin didn’t suit up on Saturday v GDFC.

A rumour has come to my attention today and I once again mention that it is an unconfirmed rumour. Was told Colin Garland has had a falling out with the NHFC board and coach over a club issue and he has walked out on the club and is why Colin didn’t suit up on Saturday v GDFC.

Garland still not named. I've heard nothing on the grape vine. lots of silence. :(

TSL Final Scores: Round 3 (13/4/19)
Glenorchy 20.16 (136) d Clarence 11.8 (74) Launceston 12.16 (88) d Nth Hobart 5.5 (35) Lauderdale 8.17 (65) d Kingborough 5.9 (39)

Garland still not named. I've heard nothing on the grape vine. lots of silence. :(

He's cracked the shits. Is not happy they don't use the traditional change rooms. He was told by president to pull his head in. Then had a run in with the coach about it who sided with the president and he hasn't been seen since. I did see on the weekend watching that the Dees used the traditional changerooms but Launceston were still forced to use the Ryde street changerooms.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back