Alex Wright (Norwood)

Jack Tuthill

North Launceston

Ins:

Outs:

Michael Stingel (Norwood)
Tom Bennett
Corey Nankervis

* will only add confirmed as there are obviously heaps of rumours out there.

* post here and I’ll add on

Last edited:
Round 3 of TSL saw three games in the South today in fine conditions, Clarence smashed Glenorchy at Richmond in their first home game at their adopted home ground, Launceston likewise over Kingborough at the Twin Ovals and North Hobart too good for a disappointing Lauderdale at North Hobart.

TSL Seniors - Round 3
Clarence 13.13 (91) d Glenorchy 1.7 (13) at Richmond Oval.
Launceston 14.15 (99) d Kingborough 2.5 (17) at Twin Ovals.
North Hobart 10.7 (67) d Lauderdale 4.9 (33) at North Hobart Oval.

Weren't the "good old days" of the TFL the ones where every team had a bunch of fly-ins and ex-AFL coaches and stars...?

Talking sense can be a dangerous thing on here lol.

These blokes aren’t even getting paid either so really not sure what the issue is?

The blokes in the past for Lauderdale have been on normal match payments, the deal breaker has been they get employment, hence why most of them have been tradesman or in the case of the NT boys they come for opportunity.

No one cared when Tarrant and Couch were flying in for NL and winning flags plus Tang, Heppell and other recruits.

Or Glenorchy playing Akermanis, Mooney and Didak.

Talking sense can be a dangerous thing on here lol.

These blokes aren’t even getting paid either so really not sure what the issue is?

The blokes in the past for Lauderdale have been on normal match payments, the deal breaker has been they get employment, hence why most of them have been tradesman or in the case of the NT boys they come for opportunity.

No one cared when Tarrant and Couch were flying in for NL and winning flags plus Tang, Heppell and other recruits.

Or Glenorchy playing Akermanis, Mooney and Didak.

Ah, the good old days. PreCovid. Pre the clubs agreeing to get some sort of footy going. Agreeing not to pay the players this season. Having all their Mariner development kids available.

Clearly not enough for some with 'wonderful' junior programs,

Ah, the good old days. PreCovid. Pre the clubs agreeing to get some sort of footy going. Agreeing not to pay the players this season. Having all their Mariner development kids available.

Clearly not enough for some with 'wonderful' junior programs,

For * sake mate they aren’t paying them, how many times do you need to be told?

Didn't you read my post? Its hardly the point. They paid their own airfares & accommodation & costs then? And the 'wonderful' juniors now missing out? No answer?

Whats that got to do with paying players? It’s hardly the same thing, you are talking pure shite.

What juniors are missing out? 3 new players in the team from interstate, the DL team are a bunch of kids as it is, no one who should be legitimately playing seniors is missing out.

Did Norton and Sandric pay their own airfares to come home?

Whats that got to do with paying players? It’s hardly the same thing, you are talking pure sh*te.

What juniors are missing out? 3 new players in the team from interstate, the DL team are a bunch of kids as it is, no one who should be legitimately playing seniors is missing out.

yes.

lol

But who cares if they did or didn’t anyway, there is literally no issue here, players aren’t getting paid so who cares?

As far as keeping players out of the team, every club has recruits who cares where they come from? NH have a player from Victoria, 2 from Burnie.

Last edited:
Whats that got to do with paying players? It’s hardly the same thing, you are talking pure sh*te.

For someone who has been to 5 games in 5 years you have a pretty solid idea of the list down at the tip.

lol

But who cares if they did or didn’t anyway, there is literally no issue here, players aren’t getting paid so who cares?

As far as keeping players out of the team, every club has recruits who cares where they come from? NH have a player from Victoria, 2 from Burnie.
I think these 3 are Hobart resident, not just flying in for footy. Sandric and Norton came home to avoid the covid crap going on in Victoria, North still had to convince them to play at the Demons. Completely different scenario to Lauderdale bringing in part timers from interstate.

I think these 3 are Hobart resident, not just flying in for footy. Sandric and Norton came home to avoid the covid crap going on in Victoria, North still had to convince them to play at the Demons. Completely different scenario to Lauderdale bringing in part timers from interstate.

My point is they are still recruits, who cares where they come from? Where they live or who pays for their Powerade on the way to the game, Every clubs has them, am I wrong?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My point is they are still recruits, who cares where they come from? Where they live or who pays for their Powerade on the way to the game, Every clubs has them, am I wrong?

Of course they are recruits. What else would they be?

The so what is LFC got them away from their home during the pandemic to come & play football at the expense of your own locals.

All the others you speak of just came HOME. They are NHFC boys. They came HOME.

You can't say that about the imports you brought over during this time we're asked to support our own, not Victorian players secretly flown in to get out of the lockdown in their own state.

Just admit it, you lot are desperate to buy a flag. All at the expense of your own local players.

Pathetic.

Lauderdale are the new Clarence.

Of course they are recruits. What else would they be?

The so what is LFC got them away from their home during the pandemic to come & play football at the expense of your own locals.

All the others you speak of just came HOME. They are NHFC boys. They came HOME.

You can't say that about the imports you brought over during this time we're asked to support our own, not Victorian players secretly flown in to get out of the lockdown in their own state.

Just admit it, you lot are desperate to buy a flag. All at the expense of your own local players.

Pathetic.

Lauderdale are the new Clarence.

“Players Secretly flown in” Bahahaha

Mate you have dead set lost the plot, go and seek help, you clearly aren’t well.

Last edited:
So what do you want? High standard footy played in Tassie with the whole state's attention, or a strict adherence to junior development programmes...? Do you go to the game to watch your guys belt up the bastards from over there, or do you go to monitor the development of 17yo's playing senior footy in the hope they get drafted by the AFL?

Hint: Noone shows up to the junior development programme. The current TSL was designed around pathways, and from day 1 has never released crowd figures, unless it looked good as in the case of Aker dragging 8000 through the gate on his own on debut. They knew. And no junior footballer has ever not benefitted from the presence of top quality imports standing on the field with them, even the fly-in passengers! Every team should have imports at least partly subsidised, as a gate puller and/or standard raiser...

They won’t go all the way but they will make the 4, Glenorchy and Tigers are cooked, not sure where Clarence sit yet, probably battle with Lauderdale for 4th. I’ll go

Launceston
North Launceston
North Hobart
Lauderdale

Clarence
Tigers
Glenorchy

I want to see more of North Launnie before I decide on who my tip is for the flag.
I can see them knocking off North Launceston in the finals if they are desperate enough

It’s all it deserves, seriously mate you are twisted in the head, seek help.
For the record Lauderdale had 10 players in Saturday's team who were imports and not products of their junior program. Fairly damning numbers. If said exemption had been granted it could have been 12!

For the record Lauderdale had 10 players in Saturday's team who were imports and not products of their junior program. Fairly damning numbers. If said exemption had been granted it could have been 12!

Why is it damning? Give us the numbers for other clubs? Pretty naive to think you will build a successful team from the one program isn’t it?

You could say the same with Brighton.
I know a couple of blokes that are in the Brighton area, but play for Clarence due to them possibly getting eligible for the draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back