Alex Wright (Norwood)

Jack Tuthill

North Launceston

Ins:

Outs:

Michael Stingel (Norwood)
Tom Bennett
Corey Nankervis

* will only add confirmed as there are obviously heaps of rumours out there.

* post here and I’ll add on

Last edited:

Costelloe reporting that a selection of TSL players could suit up for North Melbourne VFL next year.. interesting..

Burbury staying? They needed to make a big signing to stay in contention with OHA getting better and St.Virgils looking a serious challenger

i believe so i did hear Glenorchy were keen but i think they keen on everyone in Tassie

Would be good to see him at TSL level, way too good for Old Scholars. Do you know anything about Garland? A couple people posted here but have gone mysteriously quite since. Nothing from Clarence

He would be a good fit for Glenorchy too, As for Garland my sources have also told he's playing at Clarence but i wont belive it till i see it 12 months ago he was gonna play for Glenorchy and ended up at DOSA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw an article in the Mercury today that North Launceston have pulled the pin on the TSLW, likely to be end of that competition with the remaining four clubs looking set to be absorbed into their respective regional competitions.

Dont believe what you read or see in the media regarding this watch this space

He would be a good fit for Glenorchy too, As for Garland my sources have also told he's playing at Clarence but i wont belive it till i see it 12 months ago he was gonna play for Glenorchy and ended up at DOSA.
The asking price as he was in contract was way too high to stay in TSL. Only got to DOSA as they have connection with NH board.

The asking price as he was in contract was way too high to stay in TSL. Only got to DOSA as they have connection with NH board.
Yeah seems the connection is real strong. Would be at least 10 going up to the TCA next season?

Eddie burrows Cheng has gone to Hutchins
Great pickup for Hutchins. The tigers have been real quiet on the recruiting front, lost the competitions best player and a few to cygnet. Hugh Dixon maybe a chance to come home as he’s been delisted?

Great pickup for Hutchins. The tigers have been real quiet on the recruiting front, lost the competitions best player and a few to cygnet. Hugh Dixon maybe a chance to come home as he’s been delisted?

I believe he’s still traning with freo in hope of a rookie spot isn’t he?

Jayden Charlton North Hobart- Hobart.

it’s getting ridiculous the outs for state league clubs compared to the ins.
Is it end of next year or the year after when the contract to renew the TSL is up for renewal?
I overheard that being mentioned on the weekend that it would be. That person believed that the TSL is, at best, a 50% chance of being extended to run beyond that point.

Is it end of next year or the year after when the contract to renew the TSL is up for renewal?
I overheard that being mentioned on the weekend that it would be. That person believed that the TSL is, at best, a 50% chance of being extended to run beyond that point.

Great, we'll all go back to mediocre & even more irrelevant regional football again.

Meanwhile netball & soccer manage state wide leagues.

Basketball & Cricket play in the top tier of their sports.

Was shocked to hear about Davo, apparently he'd been ill for some time, I was told last night.
Another of the old TFL tv commentators gone this year.
Also did a great job getting two flags at North Hobart in 87 and 88 and laid the foundations for the following two in 91 and 92. (maybe also did the same at GFC for 85 and 86)

Was coach at Glenorchy when I played in the 'magoos' way back.

RIP Davo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back