General TSL Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Phil49

Debutant
Apr 9, 2021
AFL Club
Geelong
Happy with the roos getting one over the pies yesterday. North hobart looked to have played ok... with North Launceston having so many outs.

madmug

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 17, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood
Interesting round.

Lauderdale by 10 over an undermanned Glenorchy. Both struggling really
Launceston by 25 over an improving Kingston
NL by 6 over Clarence. Could go either way, a real chance the Roos. A game worth watching I recon.

madmug

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 17, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood
Ground will be damp in Hobart. Been drizzling for 2 days.
NL by 30 over L'dale.
LFC by 75 over NHFC
KFC by 5 over GDFC. Either way wouldn't surprise.

(I prefer Hungry Jacks to KFC ;))

Phil49

Debutant
Apr 9, 2021
AFL Club
Geelong
Watching Launceston and North Hobart on YouTube.

North Hobart are bloody horrible. Understand they have their devils out but jesus... they're lucky it's wet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Halftimehero

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 26, 2012
Front and Square
AFL Club
Essendon
Got a little of their mojo back.

Probably left their run to the finals a bit late.
Their top players played well today, Walsh, Siggins, Mcguiness and Christensen dominated the midfield.
Not sure why NH seemed more interested in playing the man instead of trying to win the ball, especially the first half, they were very reactive and played into Lauderdale’s hands, they love the physical stuff.

Cool Carl

Debutant
Aug 20, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Their top players played well today, Walsh, Siggins, Mcguiness and Christensen dominated the midfield.
Not sure why NH seemed more interested in playing the man instead of trying to win the ball, especially the first half, they were very reactive and played into Lauderdale’s hands, they love the physical stuff.
For a bloke who only goes to 5 games every 5 years you seem to know a lot about the inner workings of the mighty Cats, whoops Bombers I mean

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad