Alex Wright (Norwood)

Jack Tuthill

North Launceston

Ins:

Outs:

Michael Stingel (Norwood)
Tom Bennett
Corey Nankervis

* will only add confirmed as there are obviously heaps of rumours out there.

* post here and I’ll add on

Last edited:
What was the 3/4 time score for Dodges Ferry v Huonville last week, both teams...?

Also, Jacob Howard for the Tigers - has he played all four games before this weekend for Kingborough, and what's his guernsey number? Edit: a young guy wearing number 12 appears in all four Youtube videos for rounds 1-4, seems to play around half back...it would be him I'm sure, can anyone confirm?

Aaaand - there were no SFL Colts games last week, apparently...?

Last edited:
What was the 3/4 time score for Dodges Ferry v Huonville last week, both teams...?

Also, Jacob Howard for the Tigers - has he played all four games before this weekend for Kingborough, and what's his guernsey number? Edit: a young guy wearing number 12 appears in all four Youtube videos for rounds 1-4, seems to play around half back...it would be him I'm sure, can anyone confirm?

Its a shambles mate

Dodges Ferry 14.16 (100) v Huonville Lions 7.8 (50)
According to the league's Facebook page.
Correct, no Colts matches last week. Not sure the reason why! 🤷‍♂️

Thanks, champion. Hope you're well!

Interesting. I did go there before, must have missed it. I did see a colts score though for April 15 -
Huonville Lions 12.15.87
Dodges Ferry 0.4.4

It was just next to the Sorell v Cygnet live broadcast ad. There was a post a little further down that says "Colts ladder not ready until completion of Round 1". Neither of the teams above played three weeks ago - I'm thinking the above match is the delayed third game of round 1 because Shark Park was available for a full three team DF v H day last week...

Last edited:
Thanks, champion. Hope you're well!

Interesting. I did go there before, must have missed it. I did see a colts score though for April 15 -
Huonville Lions 12.15.87
Dodges Ferry 0.4.4

It was just next to the Sorell v Cygnet live broadcast ad. There was a post a little further down that says "Colts ladder not ready until completion of Round 1". Neither of the teams above played three weeks ago - I'm thinking the above match is the delayed third game of round 1 because Shark Park was available for a full three team DF v H day last week...
Mate! Good thanks, hope you're well.
Yes that score is correct re: Colts.
Whole setup looks weird and it's impossible to get proper results via that stupid PlayHQ setup.
Not sure what this fixation is in footy with fart-arseing about rosters.
Not sure why we can't just have Round 1, then Round 2, then Round 3 etc instead of the pigsty (Women's football is notoriously bad for it) that some competitions tend to be.
As a historian, must make things terribly difficult for your collation of info at times!

Huge win for Lauderdale today.

Hard to pick 3rd and 4th at the moment, Lauderdale is probably the team that will get better as the season goes on, will be interesting to see if anyone can challenge the Tigers to see who’ll cop a hiding in the grand final 🤣

Mate! Good thanks, hope you're well.
Yes that score is correct re: Colts.
Whole setup looks weird and it's impossible to get proper results via that stupid PlayHQ setup.
Not sure what this fixation is in footy with fart-arseing about rosters.
Not sure why we can't just have Round 1, then Round 2, then Round 3 etc instead of the pigsty (Women's football is notoriously bad for it) that some competitions tend to be.
As a historian, must make things terribly difficult for your collation of info at times!
Sometimes, it's part of the fun...! The one thing that makes PHQ and Sportingpulse bearable is that the scores are way more accurate and consistent than what we faced combing through all those newspapers for results back in the day. All good as long as the person entering the data remembers to put all the players in, and (my pet hate) remembers to capitalise names...! My cousin just sent me up a bundle of old records and yearbooks from nearly 40 years ago. Great...now I've got yearbook versions to go with all the Examiner, Advocate and Mercury scores...all different...!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tips:
Clarence 80
Lauderdale 10
North Hobart 25
Would be a fair effort for North Hobart to beat North Launceston. Let alone off a short break.

Here's hoping they can show something and do it. Be great for the competition.

And wouldn't it be sensational if Lauderdale could get over Launceston.

Longford 4.3 9.7 13.14 18.17.125
Deloraine 1.1 2.1 3.1 4.3.27
Seriously man...has there ever been a day where you haven't come through...!

You wouldn't also happen to have q by q scores of every match played in the SFL between 2015-18, complete with goalkickers...?;)

Glenorchy aren’t fielding a reserves team tomorrow.
No 18s or reserves. On the day of a big lunch with Peter Hudson speaking at the Linton/ Bingley cup. When will this club wake up? Leave the competition. Your area do not want to play a high standard football. I stated before the year and I will state it now. The Leaders of this football club have sold their players down the river.

No 18s or reserves. On the day of a big lunch with Peter Hudson speaking at the Linton/ Bingley cup. When will this club wake up? Leave the competition. Your area do not want to play a high standard football. I stated before the year and I will state it now. The Leaders of this football club have sold their players down the river.
Absolutely disgraceful

Seriously man...has there ever been a day where you haven't come through...!

You wouldn't also happen to have q by q scores of every match played in the SFL between 2015-18, complete with goalkickers...?;)
I try ;)

Not off hand, but never know what I might be able to dredge up.

My magpie mate (MM) tells me they have 22 injured & sick players so only had about 10 players for a 2nds game.

Tell me how the club leaders have sold the club down the river with that situation ?

I'll admit NHFC have been poor for a decade, even with the access to private school kids who by rights should be playing at places like Kingston & Glenorchy. They are still only mediocre at best. So its hard to get back up when you're down. Gratuitous comment doesn't help.

The problem of player numbers isn't that simple. As said the Glenorchy knights have a huge junior soccer program & successful senior team. Its a high immigrant growth area. Getting them to play our game is a big issue.

Maybe groups like AFLTas should be looking at Brighton, New Norfolk, Claremont & Glenorchy to offer to help, rather than offer useless newspaper comments. Maybe start with getting out of the office & into the schools?

Launceston losing even with a couple of players out shows they can be beaten. This competition is a lot closer than people think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back