Alex Wright (Norwood)

Jack Tuthill

North Launceston

Ins:

Outs:

Michael Stingel (Norwood)
Tom Bennett
Corey Nankervis

* will only add confirmed as there are obviously heaps of rumours out there.

* post here and I’ll add on

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood
Colin Garland seems to have a similar view of Tassie Footy as many others. Having TSL, VFL & AFL experience, then coming back to play here, he can see the deterioration at first hand.

Its a pity the League bosses & some here on BF are living in lala land. Seemingly only interested in their own 'patch', & not caring about the bigger picture.

Halftimehero

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Colin Garland seems to have a similar view of Tassie Footy as many others. Having TSL, VFL & AFL experience, then coming back to play here, he can see the deterioration at first hand.

Its a pity the League bosses & some here on BF are living in lala land. Seemingly only interested in their own 'patch', & not caring about the bigger picture.

Get your hand off it pal.
If you actually had half a brain and read what I post, I don’t disagree with a lot of what you say, I just get sick of the same old stuff rehashed week after week, year after year by you, it’s boring and repetitive and given the number of posters on this forum has declined to almost none, it seems most would agree.

As for Colin Garland, yes once again its hard to disagree with what he says, but surely there is a better time and place for him to be bringing that stuff up, he as a leader of his football club and given his standing time in the game should be doing everything to try and promote first and foremost his own club and ultimately the whole of the TSL, after you’ve just kicked 8 goals and guided your team to its first win of the season, I would have thought that’d be a decent place to start doing that, especially considering he walked out on them for a period during the year.

Mar 17, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood
Get your hand off it pal.
If you actually had half a brain and read what I post, I don’t disagree with a lot of what you say, I just get sick of the same old stuff rehashed week after week, year after year by you, it’s boring and repetitive and given the number of posters on this forum has declined to almost none, it seems most would agree.

As for Colin Garland, yes once again its hard to disagree with what he says, but surely there is a better time and place for him to be bringing that stuff up, he as a leader of his football club and given his standing time in the game should be doing everything to try and promote first and foremost his own club and ultimately the whole of the TSL, after you’ve just kicked 8 goals and guided your team to its first win of the season, I would have thought that’d be a decent place to start doing that, especially considering he walked out on them for a period during the year.

Moaning about other posts is your problem. Maybe say something of use yourself. I'm sure you'll attract many more back to this thread, Go on show us what you've got.

So when is Colin Garland supposed to say something? What time suits you? I'd have thought it was a good time to make his experienced thoughts known. Just when the media are in front of him. Anyway just ring & tell him, I'm sure he'll take your advice on board.

So far as leaving & returning, You have a player who fits that bill. Do you have the same attitude to him? Did you have a go at him for pissing off & then scurrying back?

Your comments really reflect more on you than those players.

Halftimehero

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Moaning about other posts is your problem. Maybe say something of use yourself. I'm sure you'll attract many more back to this thread, Go on show us what you've got.

So when is Colin Garland supposed to say something? What time suits you? I'd have thought it was a good time to make his experienced thoughts known. Just when the media are in front of him. Anyway just ring & tell him, I'm sure he'll take your advice on board.

So far as leaving & returning, You have a player who fits that bill. Do you have the same attitude to him? Did you have a go at him for pissing off & then scurrying back?

Your comments really reflect more on you than those players.

If you are referring to Sam Siggins then sure, there were plenty who had an issue with that, it was well known, he didn’t come back in the same season though and notice now he has come back he is keeping a completely low profile, knuckling down and just playing football.

Mar 17, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood
If you are referring to Sam Siggins then sure, there were plenty who had an issue with that, it was well known, he didn’t come back in the same season though and notice now he has come back he is keeping a completely low profile, knuckling down and just playing football.

So you're fine with that, good. So why have snyd dig at Garland?

He is an experienced player voicing his opinion about Tassie footy he loves. I do the same. So why get so agro & shitty about it?

If AFLTas were doing any sort of job for Tassie footy we'd still have a TSL with representation from the coast. We'd have an AFLTas who wouldn't be having to defend their poor performance all the time.

Also we wouldn't have needed to bother Gil McLachlan. I mean he's really too busy to worry about, -------about,----- football!

Gersman

Team Captain
May 10, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
A soggy and freezing day in the south.
Couple of surprise results.
Lonnie belted an undermanned Glenorchy by 15 goals at KGV. Pies looked like a buscrash.
Kingston over North Launceston was a turn up for the books. Won by 3 goals in a low scoring game at the Kingborough cemetary. NL on the slide?
Lauderdale won a sloshy game at the Dale over North Hobart by 4 goals, 7 goals to 3. That wouldda been fun down there today.

Mar 21, 2008
FNQ
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Devils, Tigers & Jackjumpers
Tigers and North was coming, but not because NL are sliding. The Tigers are greatly improved from 2 years ago, and the stats were there last year...they just didn't get the wins. Nearly every game they've ever won has been at home, and this is their best ever team...they were due, and Glenorchy is the last remaining team for them to beat...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 17, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood
FWIW,
GOTR, surprisingly it'd be Kingston v Clarence. Should be the Tigers just 6pts
NL should flog NHFC. I just hope NH have lots of cameras to watch those nasty NL brutes. 60pts
Laudrdl will also need cameras to protect themselves this week against those nasty magpies. I'm sure Windy will have all that covered. After being brutalised so much over the last 2 weeks by Clrnce & NL one would expect them to win against the vicious but undermanned magpies. 30pts

Mar 17, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood
May as well give the cup to NL now. More interest in the AFL push from Tassie
One would expect lauderdale to improve. They'll try to crush Glenorchy but will need to be careful of the match review process.!! Could be close but Lauderdale should prevail. Could be a massive choke I guess, but one wouldn't expect it.
Launceston should be too good with some good ins this week.

Nov 17, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Well sticking this thread here just shows BF, just like the AFL, couldn't a rats clacker about Tasmanian football.

livescores.jpg

Mar 17, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood
Went to script last week. Launy a level above Tigers. Lauderdale bit lucky & certainly like to dish out a bit of the physical stuff as was expected. Coping the physicality seems a different thing for them.

This week Glenorchy will again play a physically bigger team. May be decided in the midfield & due to potentially heavy conditions. Maybe Launy by a kick.

North Launy travelling may make a little difference but one wouldn't expect that'd be enough for Lauderdale. NL by 25. Game worth a look to see who dishes out what to whom how often & who moans about it. ;)

South Island

Cancelled
Mar 20, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Have to agree that the rain tomorrow throws gates wide open for both games. Windsor & KGV will be under water. Not sure who that favours, but mightn't be many goals kicked. Following from afar it has been an interesting up & down season and this just adds another twist.

Gersman

Team Captain
May 10, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Launceston smashed the Pies at KGV in the wet by 10 goals. Heard a few rumours there's a few wanting out a Pieland

Gersman

Team Captain
May 10, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
North Launnie and the Dale at Boot Park in the big one.
Who's your tip?
NL should win but Lauderdale will make them earn it.
Crowd of about 5k.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back