Alex Wright (Norwood)

Jack Tuthill

North Launceston

Ins:

Outs:

Michael Stingel (Norwood)
Tom Bennett
Corey Nankervis

* will only add confirmed as there are obviously heaps of rumours out there.

* post here and I’ll add on

Last edited:
6/9. Lauderdale missing mojo, so North will travel and win this time...if it was KGV I'd go Glenorchy but KTO says maybe Tigers...nah, f### it, Glenorchy...and Launceston by 12 goals, not 30...southern football and life as we know it will survive another week...

Launceston 100+
NL 10
K 10

NHFC seem to be going in circles. A new coach seems to signal a clean out of players. So the go back to square one again.

Lauderdale were appeared meek last week. No Winter, no fight? They'll be better at home but will it be enough?

Glenorchy looked ok against a very soft Lauderdale last week. But the pies have lost some players this week. I expect KT will be better this week.

Lest we forget.

Tigers continue to impress. No 18s, Reserves winless yet their seniors playing with real heart. anyone see Lauderdale vs North Launceston? Bad day for dale? Or sign of bigger issues? Less said about North Hobart the better.

I tell ya right now, Launceston was only up by 8 points at half time against North Hobart. I wonder if the Launceston Coach gave the lads an almighty spray in the change rooms at half time as they pilled on 13.5 83 to 0.1 1 before cruising to a massive 125 point win.

I tell ya right now, Launceston was only up by 8 points at half time against North Hobart. I wonder if the Launceston Coach gave the lads an almighty spray in the change rooms at half time as they pilled on 13.5 83 to 0.1 1 before cruising to a massive 125 point win.

He certainly must have said something!! Complete capitulation at NHO after 1/2 time. A really terrible effort.
Lauderdale seem to have completely lost their Mojo. A flogging at home has been a very rare occurrence at the Tip.
KT as I thought at home over a weakened Glenorchy side.

North Hobart on the bottom, with a percentage of 32.... and they've played one less game than Lauderdale who are sixth.... gee it's going to be a long year.

Imagine if they didn't have their devils players back yesterday against Launceston...

North Hobart on the bottom, with a percentage of 32.... and they've played one less game than Lauderdale who are sixth.... gee it's going to be a long year.

Imagine if they didn't have their devils players back yesterday against Launceston...
NH the only southern team to play both Launie teams so far, i have a feeling both Launie teams will be winning by big margins quite often this season as shown with the game at the tip on the weekend. Especially Launceston.

I believe they only had 3 of 9 Devils playing yesterday?

I am interested to see NH and Lauderdale at the tip this weekend, both coming off massive losses.
Glenorchy to travel to Windsor Park with Mitch Thorp, Hodge and Boyd available... going to be a long day for the pies...

He certainly must have said something!! Complete capitulation at NHO after 1/2 time. A really terrible effort.
Lauderdale seem to have completely lost their Mojo. A flogging at home has been a very rare occurrence at the Tip.
KT as I thought at home over a weakened Glenorchy side.
Lauderdale have had a slow start to the season... I haven’t been down to see but looking through their results and Walsh played round 2, then played 2s this weekend. Bellchambers has only played round 1 in the 2s and Christensen has missed since Kingston.
Not sure what is happening with Walsh and Bellchambers but they’ve been a mainstay of a strong midfield for the last 3-4 years and throw in Christensen and that’s 3 pretty important players? Or am I missing something?

Lauderdale have had a slow start to the season... I haven’t been down to see but looking through their results and Walsh played round 2, then played 2s this weekend. Bellchambers has only played round 1 in the 2s and Christensen has missed since Kingston.
Not sure what is happening with Walsh and Bellchambers but they’ve been a mainstay of a strong midfield for the last 3-4 years and throw in Christensen and that’s 3 pretty important players? Or am I missing something?

Bryce played 2s on Saturday so he could attend a wedding in the afternoon.
Phil is playing in Victoria as a fly in player.

They have lost a stack of players over the last two years, Bellchambers, Burge, Baker, Anderton, Havea and B Mcguiness most notably from last season added onto Boscott, Wiggins, Whish-Wilson, Hill and Gilbee from the year before, it’s a different looking team and is really lacking depth.
The mainland recruits don’t look as good as the past few either excluding Christensen who appears likely to be missing a large chunk of the season.

They’ll miss finals for the first time since 2011 one would think.

Last edited:
Bryce played 2s on Saturday so he could attend a wedding in the afternoon.
Phil is playing in Victoria as a fly in player.

They have lost a stack of players over the last two years, Bellchambers, Burge, Baker, Anderton, Havea and B Mcguiness most notably from last season added onto Boscott, Wiggins, Whish-Wilson, Hill and Gilbee from the year before, it’s a different looking team and is really lacking depth.
The mainland recruits don’t look as good as the past few either excluding Christensen who appears likely to be missing a large chunk of the season.

They will only get worse from here you would think with others nearing the end of their TSL careers. Unless it goes back to SFL then maybe they’ll stick around. They’ve lost Winter and Brown who were very good recruiters

They will only get worse from here you would think with others nearing the end of their TSL careers. Unless it goes back to SFL then maybe they’ll stick around. They’ve lost Winter and Brown who were very good recruiters

Yeah not a lot coming through, best hope they have is if it goes back to regional football and a lot of those players come back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[/QUOTE]
they will bounce back and make finals, a lot of proud senior players still remain within the group

they will bounce back and make finals, a lot of proud senior players still remain within the group
[/QUOTE]

I would like to think so but the Tigers are going pretty well, they’d need to drop away for Lauderdale to have any chance.

They are notorious slow starters and will be a better side when Bundy gets back out there no doubt, but I really think they are lacking depth not only outside the best 22 but within it.

Moot point. If you're getting pumped by Launceston like North Hobart did, maybe it's because you're undeserving of a top four spot in the first place. Only watched the second half on YouTube, and that display from the Demons is the most useless f###ed up display I've ever seen from a senior team...and I was there for way too many of South's darkest days. Wait until Launceston come up against Clarence or Glenorchy in Hobart...sky still hasn't fallen in yet, gentlemen...

Moot point. If you're getting pumped by Launceston like North Hobart did, maybe it's because you're undeserving of a top four spot in the first place. Only watched the second half on YouTube, and that display from the Demons is the most useless f###ed up display I've ever seen from a senior team...and I was there for way too many of South's darkest days. Wait until Launceston come up against Clarence or Glenorchy in Hobart...sky still hasn't fallen in yet, gentlemen...
Not sure you get what I’m saying.
North Launceston lost by 55 points
Tigers lost by 69 points. 10 goals is a flogging.

If the other Southern clubs can keep it like this then they won’t get a big knock to their percentage, unlike North Hobart did. It’s not a moot point cos they will all get a pasting at some point from Launie. Be it 10 goals like two have or 100 points like another has. Either way teams are going to play finals as there’s 3 other spots.

There’s no doubt North Hobart will be a big reason why the league falls over. That was a disgusting half of footy, the worst in the comps history. I’m hearing they are going to lose even more at end of this year if you can believe that.

If the other Southern clubs can keep it like this then they won’t get a big knock to their percentage, unlike North Hobart did. It’s not a moot point cos they will all get a pasting at some point from Launie. Be it 10 goals like two have or 100 points like another has. Either way teams are going to play finals as there’s 3 other spots.

There’s no doubt North Hobart will be a big reason why the league falls over. That was a disgusting half of footy, the worst in the comps history. I’m hearing they are going to lose even more at end of this year if you can believe that.
No doubt it was one of the worst performances I can recall in that second half in the TSL. Lauderdales first half at the tip was just as bad, scoring 3 points in a half and down 80 points at half time. Both not up to a state league standard.

I don’t think saying one club will be a big reason why the league falls over is fair when clearly there have been terrible performances from numerous teams. Again, Launceston will be doing that to more teams and I think they will be winning by 100+ this week against the pies.

You would hope more players don’t leave for North Hobarts sake, you must have some good sources, any names you are hearing?

Craig Martin said the club has never been in a better position on and off the field since he has been president in the mercury the other day...

He needs to take the blame. Players don't like him. Never have. Some people call it passionate others call it floggery.

You only need to look at the divide he has caused, look at kingboroughs midfield, they're from North hobart.

Darley left. Garland left. Steele left. Charlton left along with so many of their younger players to Hobart. Their captain left with so many of their younger players to dosa. I am so glad Baxter Norton came across to Clarence. He's only a few votes off the media award.

It is a culture thing. Nothing more, nothing less. Toxic from all reports. Wank fest.

Craig Martin said the club has never been in a better position on and off the field since he has been president in the mercury the other day...

He needs to take the blame. Players don't like him. Never have. Some people call it passionate others call it floggery.

You only need to look at the divide he has caused, look at kingboroughs midfield, they're from North hobart.

Darley left. Garland left. Steele left. Charlton left along with so many of their younger players to Hobart. Their captain left with so many of their younger players to dosa. I am so glad Baxter Norton came across to Clarence. He's only a few votes off the media award.

It is a culture thing. Nothing more, nothing less. Toxic from all reports. Wank fest.

He certainly does love a bit of “me time” old kizza.

I can’t cop him at all, seen enough of the way he carries on at games to know he wouldn’t be much good.

At some point you have to stop blaming the players that keep leaving. Lots of good people in those names that have left. DOSA people speak highly of the McCulloch’s as people, same with the Clarence guys.

At some point you have to stop blaming the players that keep leaving. Lots of good people in those names that have left. DOSA people speak highly of the McCulloch’s as people, same with the Clarence guys.

Exactly right... why are they leaving?

If you're a North Hobart person, surely you'd be asking the club that question? How many players left after last season? Surely it's close to, if not over 20? These people that have left, they're north hobart people. They're from North hobart families... yet they're leaving. Would love to know why. Something not right. Sad to see a proud club like this.

Totally get what you and everyone else running around with their arms flailing is saying. You all have Launceston down as winning all 18 games with a percentage looking like Jeff Bezo's bank balance, to the point you're making your top four predictions based upon who loses to one team by the lowest margin...?!? Boys, it's round four, and they haven't played the big stuff yet. We've seen plenty of teams in the past murder low rate opposition without going on to etch their name gloriously into the history books (like I said, I follow South!), and I dare say all of the other six teams would have slaughtered NH not much differently if they too got to enjoy the witches hat opposition they put up. I would use all ten fingers naming seasons where we all said don't bother, this one belongs to NL or Clarence, roaring away at the start with better teams than this Lton lineup only to see be bundled out of a PF or GF. It's also not the situation New Norfolk faced when they went to the SFL, able to take the whole gang from the TFL and bully ex-amateurs. This week Glenorchy make a road trip, but wait until the Blues get to Bellerive, KGV or KTO...not sure if they go to Lauderdale again, but the two maligned teams from your own conversations here are mojo-less Lauderdale and toxic NH, so there's a chance Lauderdale might be a different proposition next time. Clarence will do all right, and Glenorchy and the Tigers have incidentally got their mojos working. And only a fool dismisses North Launceston.

Round five, 8/12. Lauderdale over the crash test dummies, Launceston one more run in the park at home before 2021 gets tougher, and Clarence to beat the Tigers in a worthy contest...always tougher at KTO, nearly all of their wins have been there...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back