General Bombers Talk General VFL Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Sikora, Jake Dermott, James Wilsen and Jordan Bastinac (yes, brother of Ryan) have linked up with old man Peter Bastinac at EFL Div 1 club scoresby for 2017.

Josh Newman (brother of Sydney's Nic) has signed with Williamstown.

Michael Bussey has gone to Edithvale

We're playing at Arden Street next year in round 3. Fixture likely to be released in the next couple of days.

Also playing a home game in Frankston in round 4 Yoda_

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go chuck a sneaky $5 on Shaun Mac for the JJ Liston mate?
Howlett. Polled in every VFL game he's played IIRC, and I have a feel like he'll be down there a bit this year.

Brown, Ambrose, Stewart, Laverde, Begley you would think will all be be dropping in and out of the vfl side and can play anyway
I meant consistently down there. Ambrose will play defence, as would Brown you'd suspect, I have Stewart playing mostly seniors and the other two aren't KPP.

Little excersice of where the AFL clubs sit in there respective state league affiliates around the country.

According to afl ladder (reserves side position in brackets)

Adelaide (7th)
Geelong (10th)
GWS (last)
Port Adelaide (2nd)
Richmond (5th)
Sydney (1st)
Melbourne (9th)
West Coast (6th)
St.Kilda (12th)
Essendon (7th)
Western Bulldogs (4th)
Fremantle (3rd)
Hawthorn (2nd)
Collingwood (11th)
Gold Coast (5th)
Carlton (8th)
North Melbourne (6th)
Brisbane (2nd)

Bit of a mixed bag but it goes to show that all these teams (barring the extreme injury list of the Giants who sit last in the NEAFL) are extremely competitive in there respective leagues. The sooner the AFL brings all these clubs together, the better of the clubs and players will be for the future and development of the game.

Okay, Liston Trophy is coming up soon, who do you guys think wins it? For me it's most likely Andrew Moore from Box Hill, but Brett Bewley, Michael Gibbons also stand a chance.

I think Nick O'Brien will be the best placed Bomber, or Craig Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back