• End of 2017

• End of 2018

• ASAP

• Extend his contract

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or because he was in good form in 2012-2014 and for most of 2015 up until he contracted potato rot from Suban.
I dont seem to remember his form being worth so much that he was worth a big contract.

I mean wellingham was absolutely bloody brilliant in 2015 and he didnt get a contract precluding us ditching him.

I dont seem to remember his form being worth so much that he was worth a big contract.

I mean wellingham was absolutely bloody brilliant in 2015 and he didnt get a contract precluding us ditching him.
I don't remember anyone being particularly up in arms about Masten getting a long deal after his good form at the time.

He got a three year extension. Maybe you could argue that two years was enough, but he was going into free agency and was locked in the best 22 at the time.

Wellingham got a two year extension shortly before that. He'd been dropped a couple of times in the preceding year, Masten had finished top 10 in the B&F three years running.

Simpson needs to front the Media and have a cry about Darling not getting free's.
Other coaches do it about their key forwards and amazingly they start getting paid free's.
While he's at it he can have a rant about the throwing blight.

Seriously though both JK and Darling get raped out there and get "play on" yet at the other end it is free for holding, free for chopping the arms, free for push out.

Simpson needs to front the Media and have a cry about Darling not getting free's.
Other coaches do it about their key forwards and amazingly they start getting paid free's.
While he's at it he can have a rant about the throwing blight.

Seriously though both JK and Darling get raped out there and get "play on" yet at the other end it is free for holding, free for chopping the arms, free for push out.

He did mention the umps in his presser but it's not a good look whinging about that in Round 1.

Nic Nat deserves most of the credit for turning around the 30 + pt deficit and making a game of it ..At one stage I thought we were going to win and even though we lost there were some good signs that wce will not fall as hard as some media or B/f fans were predicting..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
FTFY

Simmo definitely has a say in who gets drafted. If you watch a replay of last years draft carefully you will see he often gives ye final nod of approval. Apparently Oscar Allen will become a mid though ...

This, he clearly has a very big say in the draft and list management as a whole. There's no way he doesn't have the final say on who gets delisted for instance.

We've been helped plenty of times in the past few years with umpires, don't think we should really complain when we have the odd bad run.

I suppose it's just frustrating that they can't be consistent.

We get bad runs playing away all the time. It’s unacceptable that it happens at home. Someone’s head needs to roll. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People thought Worsfold didn't like to make changes.

They've had a loose man coming off the square for a half of footy and Simpson still has his thumb up his arse.

What a difference 15 minutes makes, some good moves in those last 10 minutes of game time to swing the momentum

Kinda helps when its 19 vs 22.

Kinda helps when its 19 vs 22.

It helps but moving Yeo through the middle was the game breaker in the end for us.

But you've already made your mind up last year on him so it's pissing in the wind trying to debate it.

Long gone are the days of miracle coaches that lift teams multiple levels. It’s about the playing talent and a good footy department to maximise on field success.

I’m impartial to Simmo given the right situation I think he could be a success but given some of the *s we have in our footy department and the boys club at boardroom level and meddling he’s kind of humstrung

Yes I may have a bit of egg on my face, however Yeo went into the middle about halfway through the last quarter, right? Why wasn't he put in there in the 3rd qtr when Geelong kicked the first 2 or 3 of the qtr?
Need to weed out the soft supporters by seeing them jump ship when the going gets tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back